Painful Beginning

This story touch on very sensitive topics if the following are your triggers please leave the story. Eating Disorder,Cutting,Vomiting,Rape
I'm new to writing stories and I wanted to warn that this story may not be the best but I hope you like it. Read the description if you haven't.

(Draco)
Night before returning to Hogwarts

Diary Entrance

I don't like to call this a diary but since it was a gift from pansy from Christmas and this was the first time I was picking it up. I Thought I should call it a journal it is the end of summer I go to Hogwarts tomorrow and I'm happy to be able to leave home.

Before draco could finish his dad busted into his room and snachted the  journal out of his hand. "Malfoy men don't write in diaries" spat his father. Before draco could reply his father punched him in the nose causing him  to hear a crack and blood started to leak from his nose.
"I'm far from done so prepare you self boy"said his father.

After three hours of countless spells and punches draco thought it was over.

Sorry to stop in the middle of the story but ⚠warning rape ahead⚠
Go to the xxx for when it ends.

Draco heard the zipper of his father pants be undone and his pants begin taken off . Draco now completely naked felt his father force his hard member into draco. Draco felt nothing but pain as his father forced his way into draco causing tears to fall down his face. "Pplease stop father" he barely said due to the pain. This only cause draco' s father to speed up the pain greatly increasing.

As draco' s father reached his climax he moaned loudly and pulled out and walk out of the room leaving draco alone.
Xxx

As draco sat there silently crying he thought about the events that just happen he was bruised very bad and bleeding from the spells and hits. Draco made his way over to his trunk and pulled out a box that held all his blades he pulled it out and placed it up to his skin. The blade moving across his skin gave him some control over the pain that he felt and he like that. Draco cut him self till he had five large cut on he arm and start to feel light head.

The blond climbed into the bed hoping he would never wake up and think that at least he would be away from his father soon. Draco close has eyes drifting into a somewhat painful sleep.

This is a start I hope it was some what good and I know this was a little sad for a first chapter.
Made correction hope it better
-Hidden