Peace Between Enimes

(Draco)

Draco was woken up by the sound of a crash from downstairs in the manor he could hear his father yelling and running up the stairs.

"Get you ass up right now"said his father.

"Yes Ssir" mumbled draco as he stared off in the space he was brought out of his thoughts with a smack across his face.

"Malfoy men don't mumble or stutter and look at me when I'm talking to you boy.

Draco walk over to his shower once just father left the room and waited for the water to heat up. When draco was done with his shower he walked downstairs and him and his father went to platform 9 3/4. Draco was about to walk away when he father pulled him into what looked like a hug and whispered.

"Don't screw up this year or the pain will be so much more.What happens in our house stays in our house". His father said with anger.

Draco walked onto the train not  looking back at his father and made his way to a  compartment he saw a figure but the person was looking the other way he pulled the door and walked in. 

"Mind if I sit in here" draco said nervously.

"Sure I don't care" the boy said as he was turning his head.

Draco saw that it was harry and was surprised that the boy was alone usually has he two friends attached at the hip.

The other boy looked like he was confused and was thinking hard on who he was in front of him . Which made sense because my face and body looked completely different my check bones are sunken in and my once nice body was no longer there. Now you could see my ribs and my arms were the size of sticks I looked weak like one kick could be the death of me.

"Malfoy is that you" harry said with concern in his voice.

"Yeah it's me what about it" draco spat at the boy.

"Nothing you just look different are you okay" draco was taken back by this question he didn't know how to answer it all he did was walk over to the over head  silently and put his trunk away  and sat down across from Harry.

When putting my trunk away I could feel pain in my arms from last night and dad casting all those spells on me. Harry was watching me as I put my case away and sat down it was so quiet and I want to know where his friends were.

"Where the bloodtraitors and mudblood" draco said in a teasing way to harry.

"Don't call them that or I will " harry stopped in the middle of the sentence it was forced habit to protect them.

"Cat got your tongue" draco said playfully. 

"I don't know or care where the are" harry chocked out trying to hold in the tears.

Draco saw this and walked over to harry and sat next to him and put up a  silence charm on the compartment and told Harry that if he needed to cry  he could.

Harry leaned on Draco and cried into his chest thinking about what his friends had done barely getting out words and  talking quickly.

Draco couldn't pick up on alot of  what harry was saying one because harry was crying hard and talking quickly and two his heart was about to beat out of his chest having his crush in his arms.

(Harry)

I was crying into draco's chest spitting out everything that I was holding in this was embrassing crying into the chest of the guy I liked.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to cry so much"I said with blush setting on my  face.

"No problem I didn't really mind" draco said.

When I  felt draco moved back I felt the warmth leave and was some what sadden by that.

"Can you tell me what happened" draco said kindly.

After explaining what happened me  and draco were sitting in silence and after a few minutes. Draco turned his head to me and I looked at him after a few minutes draco started talking.

"I want to be friends with you harry" draco said with a shy smile on his face.

I was looking into his eyes to see if  he was lying or joking and couldn't see any sign of it.

Harry felt a smile creep up his face and he said "I would love to be your friend draco" and pulled into a hug.

The train was pushed into a sudden stop causing draco landed on top of me casing both of us to blush madly.

Draco rushed up and apologized and offered me his hand I shock my head and said no problem as the boy pulled me up . The boys got their stuff and walked to the front talking when they stepped off the train the boys heard someone call their names.

"Harry is that you with malfoy" casing the boy to jerk his head around.

That is the end of chapter three hope this story is entertaining some what for you guys byeee.

- Hidden