Chapter Three

QUEEN OF THE YULE SEASON

By: tweety-src-clt9

Chapter Three

Harry Potter groaned out loud as he watched Hermione gyrating her hips to the beat of the music playing in the background of the muggle club he and his friends visited. It's the 21st of December and their peers from Hogwarts are gathered together for a pre-Christmas celebration. Since most of them are rising stars in their respective careers, while he and his best friends are some sort of celebrities in the Wizarding World, all of them decided to pick a muggle venue ever since this tradition started a few years ago.

He took a large gulp of his beer as his eyes continued to feast on Hermione's long tanned legs that are emphasized by her short plaid skirt. Her white long-sleeved top which she tied in a knot below her chest is giving him a tantalizing view of her flat abdomen. Since she left a few top buttons open, her eye-catching cleavage is teasing his imagination especially when the disco lights flicker on her porcelain skin. Fuck! He took another gulp of his beer. Ever since that night when he stepped out of the fireplace after a long tiring day at the Marauder Foundation, Hermione has been plaguing his erotic fantasies. That sight of her – sleeping so innocently in that adorably sexy nightclothes she wore – is an image that he cannot get out of his head no matter how much he tried. What's worse, there's just something different about her ever since that night.

Ever since he saw her sleeping on the couch on the 17th of December, Hermione has gotten sexier and sexier. He's not sure if it's all just an imagination but he noticed that her skirts seem to be much shorter and tighter, there's now a seductive sway to her hips as she walked past him, and then there's the greatest torment of all – Hermione's yoga instructor is on holiday break so she makes use of the large telly in their living room for her workout sessions. While he had no problem with her decision to keep fit, she wears this skin-tight yoga shorts and bra-like things while performing extraordinary feats of flexibility. Seeing her do those weird poses makes him think of how nimble she could be while doing more pleasurable things in the bedroom, or the floor, or the wall, or maybe the shower... He shook his head to clear himself of the raunchy images he could vividly picture in his mind. He really cannot understand the changes in his female best friend. Maybe it's just him! Maybe she's always been this sensual, but he just didn't notice. Whatever the hell it was, Hermione Granger, the sexiest witch he has ever seen, makes it so bloody hard to live with her. Literally hard. He's taken to always finding spots or things to conceal his burgeoning reaction to the changes he could see in her lately.

He's had enough of the cold showers he had been taking ever since he saw her sleeping on the couch. If Hermione continued with this sweet innocent torture on his hormones, it could only go two ways. One, he'll have to leave her at 12 Grimmauld Place so he could live someplace else. Or two, he'd keep on wanking to naughty thoughts of her until his very reactive cock calms itself down.

Five days of sexual frustration from the sweet beguiling innocence of Hermione Granger is a form of torture that no red-blooded bloke could ever survive for so long. He's afraid that he'll just lose it and he'd end up jumping her! And that is something that he should never ever do! Hermione is the most important person in his life. If he lets his hormones get the better of him, then she would stop being his friend. Without her, he would never survive all the shit he's been through in his life and not to mention how boring it would be to live all alone. So, he must think with his head and not with his cock. Besides, even if he tried something – making a move so maybe they could be more than friends – she's just not interested in him like that. Sigh... It's so sad, but it's true.

Great, he thought sarcastically. As if mocking him, Hermione is now saucily gliding up and down against Ginny and Luna's bodies as the three women danced sexily for everyone to see. He noticed the hungry looks the other men were giving these three beautiful witches. Luna gave a playful wink to her husband, Ron, which his best mate returned with a salute by raising his mug of beer. Ginny made a show of gliding her hands from her waist to her upper torso before blowing a cheeky kiss to her boyfriend, Neville. His friend blushed beet red before he returned her flying kiss with an awkward one. Harry chuckled at that. Despite gaining self-confidence especially after his heroic efforts at the Final Battle, Neville Longbottom is still bashful in certain instances.