Dreizehn

"Hello? Is this
Choi Soobin?"

"Yes? What is it?"

"This is the Chief Police
Officer speaking, we are
here to notify you that
Kai Kamal Huening is
in the police station."

"WHAT??? HOW????"

"We saw him alone in
the forest yesterday
evening when we were
investigating, covered in bruises.
We are trying to ask him
some questions but he
wouldn't dare to speak.
He does have an odd behavior,
maybe traumatized into
a certain situation judging
by his numerous bruises.
We still couldn't find Choi
Beomgyu, but we will notify
you once more once we found him."

"I will go there and take
him home as soon
as possible, thank you, sir."

"Most welcome."

------

Soobin ran to the police station to where Kai is located. He immediately opened the front door, revealing Kai who is covered in bruises, sitting on a chair while hugging his knees. Soobin quickly walked up to him and gave him the tightest hug.

"Baby? Baby how are you??" Soobin asked as he cupped Kai's cheeks. "Oh god who in the hell would do this to you?!" Soobin said in a worry tone as he hugged Kai once more.

"Binie..." Kai whispered "Let's go home... please?" He started to sob on Soobin's shoulders, body shaking in fear.

"Officer, thank you for everything.. I don't know how much I'll pay you for saving Kai" Soobin said as he looked at the officer infront of them.

"You're most welcome, Soobin. Now go home so you can treat your boyfriend's wounds." The officer stated.

"Kai, let's go." Soobin stated as Kai stood up from the chair and walked outside the front door with Soobin.

"Kai... I know what happened to you." Soobin turned around to look at Kai and gripped onto his shoulders "Please don't ever do something dangerous like that again... I don't want to lose you. You mean so much to me and I can't imagine living my life without you.. I love you so m-"

Soobin felt a pair of lips crashing onto his. It lasted for a few seconds before Kai pulled off.

"Binie.. I love you too..."