Sieben

Soobin slammed the phone on the table then start to walk in circles inside his room while gripping his hair in frustration. He still cannot believe that his boyfriend is involved into a horrifying situation, even he himself couldn't imagine.

"They took Kai, they took my boyfriend and I don't even know what to do" Soobin felt a sharp pain on his chest as he started to think of possible ways they can do to Kai, even if it means torturing him to death.

He faced the picture of him and Kai that is hanging on his bedroom wall. He felt tears rolling down his cheeks as he reminisce the moments he had with his beloved boyfriend. "I can't lose the ones I love again. God, please don't take Kai away from me."

Soobin's parents died in a car accident 4 years ago and is currently living alone

Soobin's parents died in a car accident 4 years ago and is currently living alone. Their accident have a huge impact on Soobin, leaving him having severe trauma for few years.

Meeting Kai was the best blessing he ever have. He was like an angel that was sent from heaven. God must have seen Soobin's traumatic past and finally giving him Kai Kamal Huening.

Soobin swore to the River Styx that he would protect Kai at all costs, but because of the current situation that Kai is in, Soobin felt guilty, thinking that it's his fault that he did not protect him, allowing him to go with Beomgyu.

"I should've been a better boyfriend for you... I'm so sorry, my penguin.." He said between his sobs. "I'm sorry that I didn't find out about this and warned you, I'm sorry that failed to protect you, I'm sorry I failed as your boyfriend." Soobin started to punch the wall, thinking that he deserve the pain, not Kai.

As he was busy punching his bedroom wall, Kai's phone lit up and Not Today by BTS started to play

------

Choi Yeonjun
calling...

ANSWER // DECLINE