Vierzehn

1 year later, Soobin and Kai had finally moved on from the terrifying incident. It took days for Kai's wounds to recover and approximately 4 months for Kai to mentally recover from the incident.

Soobin has been always there for Kai through his ups and downs. He cannot bear to see his beloved boyfriend having anxiety attacks at a certain time. Kai is even scared to go outside alone, needing Soobin's assistance even just by getting the mail outside.

Soobin gave Kai's phone to the police that tells the whereabouts on Beomgyu and Yeonjun. The police are currently investigating about the certain cult that Kai is involved to.

And of course, being a kind boyfriend Soobin is, he gave Kai a new phone.

Things are going great so far between Soobin and Kai, except the fact that they still couldn't accept Beomgyu and Yeonjun's death.

Both dreamt to be professional dancers someday, but all is lost when they got murdered by vicious cult members.

And Taehyun? He got devastated about the news as well, but decided to move on afterwards.

Taehyun received that Dark Room video that Soobin sent before, but didn't dare to play it and just deleted it afterwards since it looked suspicious into his eyes.

"Binie~ anything you want for breakfast?" Kai called out to Soobin who is playing Mobile Legends on his phone.

"Hmm, pancakes will do!" Soobin replied.

All is good, until Soobin received a message from someone. He immediately dropped his phone when he read the message that appeared on his screen

Beelze
status: online

Hallo, Choi Soobin.

end.