Lowest point

Asami woke up on the couch she sighed remembering how she ignored Korra the whole day yesterday. She stood up and walked towards her girlfriends bedroom "hey Korra can I come in?" She asked but there was no answer for some time "yh..." Korra mumbled but loud enough for The CEO to hear she opened the door seeing Korra sit on the floor "look in sorry for I-"
"What did I do?" Korra asked as her voice cracked Asamis eyes widened as she saw tears fall from Korra's eyes.
"You did nothing it was me I was going though some things yesterday" Asami said walking towards her girlfriend.
"What Asami! What what is so important you can't tell your own girlfriend that you have to hide it!"
"IM PREGNANT!" Asami shouted and fell on her knees. The room was silent Korra trembled "pregnant....." Korra repeated.
"I know you going to be upset but I don't want you to break up with me" Asami mumbled as she covered her face but felt a loving warm pair of arms around her "Asami Sato I would never be upset about that I've always wanted a family and with you that makes it much better" Korra said smiling as she leaned in about to kiss Asami before Someone ran into the room.
"KORRA! TRIPLE THRETS ARE ATTACKING WE NEED TO GO NOW" Tenzin shouted making the couple separate "where you two....about to kiss?" Tenzin asked as he smirked
"W-what no!" Korra shouted standing up she ran out the room leaving Tenzin and Asami. "I'll stay here I don't feel to well" Asami said in a polite tone. Tending nodded.

A hour later Korra threw some rocks at The army of solider trying to kill people
"DOWN WITH THE AVATAR!" They all repeated. Bolin used the earth trying to shake the Soldiers off.
"You okay Korra?" Bolin asked smiling while still bending.
"I'm good! This better count as my weekly training...with Asami expecting I can't wait" Korra said blushing.
"OH COOL! You and Asami will have a cute child together...that's probably what Mako went to talk to Asami about" Bolin said blocking Attacks from the opponent. "Wait what?" The Avatar said as her eyes widened she used her earth bending to build a dome around her and Bolin to talk.
"Yeah Mako went over to the Temple to talk to h-...no stop looking at me like that Mako would never" Bolin said trembling as he started stuttering.
"M-my girlfriend is pregnant and that Psycho idiot is with her" Korra said as she clenched her first.
"Go! Go help her I'll stay and fight" Boil said giving Korra a happy smile he watched the Avatar leave him.

Korra slammed open the door she ran through the temple until she got to her room. Thee Avatar looked at the door Handel there was a bit of blood on it
"No....no" she mumbled before opening the door she saw Asami on the floor
Korra ran towards her girlfriend
"Hey Asami! Wake up! Wake up god damnit Wake up!" Korra said holding Asami in her arms.
"What did the Bitch do to you! baby please be okay" Korra said as she started crying.
"Asami....please don't...your going to live and so will our baby"

Sorry it's short