Real truth

Mako hid behind the temple wiping his hands with a cloth "stupid bitch" he whispered to himself. He walked down a path until he got to republic city
"Yo kid" a man in a hood said without showing his face. Mako turned around facing the dude "the boss wants to see you" the man said which made Mako giggle. "Finally" he said following the man to a ally. Mako saw a taller muscular man staring at him
"You here to see the boss" he said in a stern tone mako nodded and watched the man open the door leading him to a dark room. The fire bender lit a small flame before falling on the floor.
"So....your the crazy Firebender..who the avatar ran off the find" The man said smiling "w-who are you"Mako asked but the man didn't reply
"Here! What you did to the Avatars friend she'll be after you so take the money and find a safe place to stay" the man said handing Mako loads of money. "What did you do to the girl exactly?" the man asked looking away.
"Well"
Flashback
"I heard you were pregnant?" Mako said sternly clenching his fist staring at Asami. "No no no...of corse not" Asami said trembling as her back hit the wall.
SLAP
"Teaches you for lying to me! You were suppose to have my kid MY CHILDREN not that stupid half baked Avatars" Mako said as fire grew from his hands "if I kill you I defiantly won't live so I'll just hurt you" He said grabbing Asami by the neck and tightened his "ah!..Mako p-please"
Asami struggled to say. Mako grabbed her leg and decided to burn it a bit
"AHHH!!" She shouted before passing out.
End of flashback
"So you didn't get rid of the child!" The man shouted grabbing Makos shirt
"You fucking idiot! You better kill that baby before its born!"

Korra sat in the waiting room trembling as she played with her hands. "Korra she'll be fine" Kya said holding the young Avatars hand.
"Lin will defiantly find out who did this" she added trying to bring hope to Korra
"I told you it's That bitch Mako! Why can't you people see this!" Korra shouted clenching her fist which made others notice.
"Um...are you the one called Korra?"the nurse asked touching Korra on the shoulder.
"Mhmm"
"Well Ms Sato said it's alright for you to see her...but officer Beifong is in there" the nurse said guiding Korra towards the room along with Kya.
The door room opened revealing Asami laying on the bed with Lin beside her but not for long because Korra rushed by her girlfriends side "Asami are you okay!?"Korra said panicking a bit.
The CEO opened one of her eyes to look at the muscular avatar
"I-I'm going to be fine Korra and so will our child" Asami said weakly rubbing her stomach as a smile grew on her face, Korra's heart stoped for a few seconds sweat dropped from her face
I thought...our childs alive
Asami looked up at Korra who was speechless. The Avatar hugged her girlfriend with tears rolling down her face "I love you so much!" Korra said but was intruppted by the officer
"Um....Asami says Mako did it but-"
"HE DID!!"Korra shouted clenching her fist "I cannot say you are correct yet because Mako himself is a officer but I will ask him some questions but for now stay away from him" Lin said writing on a paper before turning around only to be face to face with her wife Kya "hey babe" Kya said blushing only inches away. "Oh..um.." Lin couldn't say anything she leaned in closer and connected her lips with The waterbenders "um...I guess I'll see you at home" Lin said blushing before walking out the room leaving Kya blushing "no-no wait you promised!" She shouted running out along with Lin .

Korra and Asami were left staring into each other's eyes, the CEO soon realised Korra started to cry but not of happiness "babe? What's wrong?" Asami asked trying to sit up but she was still in a lot of pain.
"I can't even save you from one bender how am I supposed to protect our child...I'm the Avatar I'm meant to save everybody" Korra said trembling as she couldn't hold it in any longer.
"No Korra your the bravest person I've ever met, avatar or not your amazing"  Asami said hugging Korra wiping her tears away "Korra look at me" Asami said In a soft voice which made her happy. Korra decided to look at her girlfriend with a huge blush on her face. "Nothing will go between our family coming together"