3

I was  fed up of driving. I asked Mason, driver to take me to the shooting set today. I wore a simple white dress with white block heels to match and left my long black hair which reached my back and went with a natural look. Mason got me to the set earlier than I expected.

The room was lit up brightly with the cast working , the only thing that weren't here were the people I was suppose to meet. Really unprofessional. I inspected the layouts they gave me  the details of the females with their pictures. I was about to go through the male details when a voice interrupted me.

"Kimberly." I turned to see it was Smith and the models but my attention mainly went to the people behind the models. Behind them were Jake Stevens, the best director and Photographer of magazines, he's on the cover of Celebrity mag men in the art world. Beside him was Juliana Morgan, designer of JM clothing line and makeup artist to the greatest musicians and actors in Hollywood. I felt excitement build up in me. I wanted to blurt out how am a huge fan but I didn't want to seem little in their eyes.

"Smith. Its good to see you. I thought you'd bail on me with this project." I said with a stern smile.

"No, I could never do that. By the way you know Jake and Juliana. You'll be working with them." He informed me and I nodded. "Jake, Juliana this is-"

"Kimberly Mae Andreas" Juliana finished his sentence. " its a great pleasure to work with you Miss.Andreas"

"Please call me Kim. It will also be a pleasure working with both you and Jake." I said and looked at him.

"I'm a huge fan of your work." He said and I replied, "likewise."

"Its left with one person, he'll be here later. Let's get to work." Smith hurled and we quietly moved aside for him to take the lead.

He led us to the first set which was the typical Christmas setting. It had the lights, tree and a warm atmosphere to it. It looked perfect for a get together.

"My crew has started dressing up the models. Just give them a second...and...we're done." Juliana informed us whiles we took our seat to be wowed by her designs and artwork.

The female models gave us a runway strut before going back. I took notice of their composure, their confidence and importantly their smiles. I picked out the models for the photoshoot and  the ones for the runway show. Juliana's crew did an amazing job with the makeup and dresses even though they weren't the ones we would be using.

"Let's take a break girls." Jake said taking the last shot. Jake looked a little bit worn out.

So I offered him my drink,"coffee?" I asked and he gladly accepted it. We discussed the models one by one, their weaknesses and strength, our final conclusion was I for me to teach them how to model before the day of the runway show arrived and I accepted.

"Kim, you're the first person to open the doors for photoshot and later you'd take it with a guy then the rest will follow." Smith alerted me and I simply nod. "So go to your changing room and change."

I left everything I was doing and left. I searched every room, looking for my door. I got fed up and entered the next room. I sat down on the chair and let out a sigh.

"I should have asked Smith where my room was, stupid, stupid, stupid..." I murmured to myself.

"Umm, what are you doing in my room?" A voice asked and my head snapped to its direction. I came face to face with a guy, he had curly black hair, forest green eyes and a jaw perfect jaw line. He was what we call a god. He wore no top, exposing his muscular arms and chest. Damn, he's too perfect to believe he was actually standing there."did you hear me?"He's voice brought me back to reality.