Chapter Six | Tell 'Em

Baby girl spoiled she more spoiled than milk
And I keep her on my side like a fuckin' hip
She gon' make sure I survive, she gon' do it well
I grab the key, she wanna ride with me
She tied the knot so she get down with me
She say she can do the same thing as 5 bitches
_________________________

"August your left. Baby your left!" Brianna yelled as she shot a worker that was coming up behind August on his left side.

August immediately hit the floor when he felt a piercing pain shoot through his shoulder. He was down.

He quickly crawled behind a flipped sofa and took cover. He was almost out of bullets and could feel himself losing a lot of blood. "Where the hell is Mel and Brianna?" is all August could think about as he used up his last few bullets.

***

"Fuck" Brianna cursed lowly to herself as she felt a few bullets fly past her.

Being unprepared would have been an understatement. All the guns , the bullets , and the dead bodies that were piling up around her was something that she still wasn't ready to deal with.

"Brianna you got this. You've practiced this a million times." Brianna quickly gave herself a mini pep talk then reloaded her gun.

She slowly stood from the ground making sure no one was around. Her main goal was to find Mel and August.

She looked to her left then her right taking in her surroundings. She looked around the destroyed office she was in and didn't notice anything out of the oredanairy.

She was just about to exit the room when a woman walked in with a gun pointed directly at her.

"Don't move." The woman commanded.

Brianna was scared shitless but she wasn't going to let that show. She didn't even respond to the woman she just sent two bullets into her chest.

The first rule she ever learned, "Don't talk to anyone with a gun pointed at you. Shoot first ask questions later."

She slowly stepped over the lifeless body that was in front of her and headed into the next room.

'Take the money and go." She herd an unknown voice whispering commands.

Slowly she peeped her head around the corner and saw two men with three duffle bags laying at there feet and guns in there hand.

No one had to tell her what was in those bags. She knew it was money in them and maybe even some stolen product.

She peeped around the corner once again relieved that she had been unnoticed. Quietly she walked a little more into the room getting a better view of the men.

Without hesitation she shoot the man that was giving the orders in the back of his head twice.

Not even giving the other man time to aim his gun at her , she sent two bullets into his chest.