Chapter Eight | Jealous

Listen
I'm the type to never sweat, no, chick
Ain't nobody but you got me stressin' this way and you know
Now the struggle's always real
Girls be stepping in my space
All up in your face
How am I supposed to feel?
~~~~

August adjusted his dick in his pants as he watched Brianna sway her hips to "Dej Loaf Me U & Hennessy"

As always her long hair was flat ironed bone straight and her long slender legs were exposed.

She caught him staring at her as she turned around.

"Enjoying the view?" she questioned once she made her way over to the bar where him and Mel were sitting.

"Yeah we saw you staring Aug." Amber butted in as she sat down on Mel's lap.

He laughed but didn't responded. There was nothing for him to say. He had been caught red handed almost drooling over her.

"If you wanted to dance all you had to do was ask Aug."

He nodded "So you wanna dance?"

She smiled "Yes actually I do."

"Can you come to the bathroom with me first." Amber questioned.

Brianna nodded "Sure."

Both ladies got up and headed in the direction of the women's restroom leaving both men all alone.

"Why is August looking at you like that?" Amber questioned as they looked at there reflection in the mirror.

"I'm not sure. Guess he likes what he sees." Brianna mumbled as she reapplied her red wine colored lip stick.

"I can see y'all together in the future."

Brianna blushed "I don't thinks so. But are you ready to go back out there?"

Amber nodded "Yup."

"Come on then." Brianna commanded as she walked out the restroom with Amber following behind her.

"Who the hell is she?" Amber questioned once she made it back to the bar next to Mel.

"I'm Ashanti. Who the hell are you?"

"I'm the chick that's bout to beat yo ass if you don't hop yo rabbit lookin' ass out his face."

Ashanti looked scared but didn't back down. "You got the wrong one with that talking crazy shit."

Amber stepped back a little "I'm not even gon check you Imma check my nigga. Mel who is she and why is she in your face?"

Mel shook his head "I met her a few weeks ago when I went to the club."

Amber nodded then picked up her drink and threw it in his face. "You wanna entertain these hoes then you can have them."