CHAPTER-10

Hi guys. Back with next part.

So Ms. Swara will you go out or you want me to throw you out " laksh said and swara went out glaring ragini.

She waited at the entrence of the MM and a bike stopped in front of her. She looked at the person and tears started to fall from her eyes.

He removed his helmet and wiped her tears." you don't cry swara. I will never spare that Ragini. I will make her life hell. She loved laksh very much na? I will separate him permanently from her and make her widow" he said.

"love you Rajat" she said and sat in the bike and drove away...

************************************

Vikranth turned and found uttra there. He looked at her mesmerised.

" Hey beautiful may I know your good name please" he  said and moved towards her when laksh stopped him holding his shirt and pulled him back.

"don't flirt with her she is my sister" lakh said.

"then can I flrit with your wife?" vikranth asked and started to run and laksh chased him.

They finally came to halt.

"finally we suceed in exposing them laksh" vikranth said and laksh looked at him thank fully. Without him it will be impossible.

"I didn't know how I'm going to repay you vikranth. You saved my Ragu, you helped me to expose her. How I'm going to repay you?" laksh asked emotionally.

"not much don't hit me when I do something" he said and Laksh looked at him confused but nodded.

Vikranth moved towards uttra and she smiled.

"Hey beautiful" he said and uttra blushed.

"you I'm going to kill you now" laksh said and moved but ragini stopped him by holding his hand.

"wait and watch na hubby" she said and laksh looked at her mesmerised by her beauty.

"I must say you are such a beauty" he said and she lowered her head In shy.

"you know you look like an angel. Your eyes are like magnets dragging me like a magnet" he said and she raised her eyebrows.

"your that rainbow eyebrows are hitting me with it's killer arrows" he said and he looked at  him amussed.

"your that sharp nose......." he stopped as he forgot the further dialogue...

"is like kinfe killing my soul..." came a voice from behind.

"yes yes like knife killing my soul. And your those rosy cheeks.."

"just like pancakes..." the same voice interrupted and he repeated.

"and those rosy lips..." he begin..
"will slice your head" the voice said and he also repeated without thinking.

"What.....??????"he shouted and turned and find Ragini and laksh controlling their laugh....

He eyes landed on a girl standing in the entrence. He stood rooted at the place...

" iyooooo evala ( oh my god is it she????) "he shouted when he looked at her.

" ama da naanae Dhan. Your rachitha "(yes  dear it's me. Only) she said and took the  broom which lies  her hand.

He ran and hidded himself behind Ragini.

"Ragu I'm your close friend. If you wanted to see me alive please save me from this devil. Please I will give you anything but please save me" he pleaded.

"no baba you did the mistake na? You only have to repent." she said and he frowned.

"baby..... Come out na. I have a surprise for you" the girl said as I'd she calls a 5 year old.

"No you will smash me if I came"he said and hidded himself behind laksh then.

" even if you didn't I will smash you baby"she said and started chasing him and he started ran around..

After getting a considerable amount of beating both stopped. She pulled him holding his collar and glared him.

" you stupid told me that will return in a month but it has been two years you stupid didn't even called me once. I will kill you" she said

"yey sorry di chellam( darling) a bit busy in exposing a devil. You know she was such a idiot  scary devil. Even more Scary then you" he said

" you stupid. You are calling me a idiot and a devil? Kill you today man" she said and started hitting him with her both hands.

"love you di rachu" he said and and she stopped hitting him.

"I love you too da mama (hubby)" she said and he hugged her.

"but I'm really very sad you know. Rachu?" he asked.

"what happened da" she asked in concern.

"I can't able to flrit with other girls na?" he said and she hit him friendly.

"but how you came here?" he asked unable to predict her arrival here

"the girl with whom you flirted minutes ago is my bestie she called me" rachitha said and he frowned at uttra.

"OK uttu OK Ragini we are going I think I have to teach him some manners" Rachitha said and dragged vikranth with her..

"noooooo I won't come with you. Ragu save me! Lucky save me! Lord muruga save your this devotee! Lord ganesha Lord krishna...." he shouted but she dragged him.

"shut your mouth otherwise will smash you" Rachitha said and he closed his mouth...

"so wifey I think every obstacles are removed why can't we resume our happy married life..." laksh asked.....

"no laksh I don't think we have to stay here" ragini said.

"absolutely wifey I too don't wanted to be at this house full of idiots." laksh said.

"laksh please don't" he heard Ap's words and turned but shocked to find whole Maheshwari mansion pleading 🙏 not to leave

So they decide not to leave but they are not ready to forgive anyone...

OK guys vikranth'S role ends here. Will miss him a lottt.

But will bring him back if you wished.

And next episode is full Of RAGLAK and only RAGLAK. Exited?

And then promo??????

OK drop your commants. Vote and share.

anju9624 sis here is your update. Njoy......