CHAPTER-13

Hi guys back with next part.

Double update na. Didn't expected? I know. I want to finish this one as soon as possible. I think you know the reason. Low response. Very very low. Response. So let's begin...

Dedicated to anaz1994 akka. The twist she didn't wanted me to make is here.

Laksh waited outside the ICU. Each passing minute felt like ages for him. His eyes are already dried. It has been complete three days. And no more tears left. He know his Ragu will never leave him alone. But that fear of losing her once again made him insane.

Doctors are saying that it was hard to make her fine. There was a blood clot in her head. And they are not ready to operate too.

Other side Vikranth, He is fine. The bullet hurt his shoulder bone a bit. But he is safe. And ragu she is not opening her eyes. That made laksh die each second..

"laksh" he heard someone calling him.

"where is vikranth" he saw rachitha standing in front of him with tears in her eyes.

(I know I know many don't like her but what to do she is needed here. parimala879 varshni81 Jammu93 I know ungaluku ivala pidikathu nu. So ivala intha Story la irunthu thukidalam. So iva vikranth pair kadaiyathu. Happy?? )

"he is in his room. He is OK don't worry dear" laksh said and pointed the room she walked towards the room and it was evident in her face that she is in hell anger.

vikranth was lying in the bed. On deep thoughts. Swara's words has been hunting him for hours. He knows that how manipulative she is but her words made him think for a second time.

How many days you are gonna to be a devdas vikranth. You lost everything for her. Don't you want to love with her

Vikranth raised his head up when he heard the door opened with a bang.

"vikranth are you OK. Why are you doing like this? are you mad? What is your problem? Stupid! Idiot!" she shouted

"cool down rachu I'm OK" he said and she hugged him. And he hissed in pain as her hand touched his wound.

"vikranth are you OK?" she asked in concern.

"I'm OK da. Don't worry. See. I'm all fine" he said and cupped her face.

"I'm worried for you vikranth. Leave her and look forward in your life please" she pleaded

"I can't survive without her Rachu" vikranth said.

"OK leave it why did you called me?" rachitha asked. She knows that her word will only make him worse. She wanted her friend to be happy always.

"I want... I.. Wa... Nt.. You to" he shuttered. He is not sure about asking her This. Because he knows she is gonna to do a thandav after hearing that.

"say it" she shouted.

"I want you to operate ragini for me. No one else is doing that" he said in a go and she slapped him in the next second.

"Rachu" he called while holding his left cheak with his hands..

"you? You asked me this na vikranth. How can you do. You know why I left my job. You know when I last wore my stethos yet you asked me to do this why? Why vikranth? Is she was that much important for you?" she cried.

"rachu" he moved forward to hold her but she pushed him away. "tell me what she did to you that you are sacrificing everything you had? That you are you killing your every promises? That you are making her your first priority then your life" she shouted.