Prologue

Unwell Isle. You were born and raised here. You had friends here. You have loved ones here. You had everything here. Your name is y/n l/n and you were well known in all the isles. King Dice was your right hand man. Wherever he was, you were. You both had matching clothes. The only difference between you two was that you were a fallen Angel. You were known as The Jack of All Trades. Whatever gamble, you won. Whatever subject, you excelled. Whatever game, you were the champion. You could do this alone and be just as successful if not more, but you liked having Dice around. He wasn't a good for nothing lackey.

Then you had to move. Away from all the isles. You had to move to Monticello, wherever the hell that was at 13. You promised dice you would be back. You left the next morning.

Years passed and all you could think of was that cube headed idiot. What if he forgot you? What if he got new friends better that you? What if he got a girlfriend? You never dated, but more than once you would make out in corners. And yes you were very young, but the author doesn't care so, in Cuphead's wise words, SUCK MY SHORTS! You had a job at a local casino, and you were the dealer/manager. Your 24 th birthday was coming up, and you could finally go back to Inkwell. You were being exited!