One Way Ticket

You woke up to your purple alarm clock screaming. Purple because of Dice. Your adoptive mom knocked on the door and said, "Happy birthday, my little sinner! I have a gift for you when you're ready." She called you 'her little sinner' because you were a fallen Angel. Course, you didn't mind, but she wasn't much better. She was a shape-shifter. Just imagine the kind of hell you live in. Don't get me wrong, you loved her, but she could be difficult at times. She was lesbian, so you had two moms. One called 'mother ' and the other 'mom'. 

you come out of your room too see mother waiting at the table and mom making breakfast. "Hey mom." You kissed her on the cheek. She had purple hair and green and black striped eyes. You go to mother and kiss her on the cheek as well. "Hey- bitch." Mom turned and glared at you, but her look softened when she saw mother as a female dog. "Georgia, what did I tell you about sitting at the table as a dog?" Mother laughed. Well, more of a bark. "Oh dearest Selene, I am not a dog, I'm a bitch. And fuck rules, I want breakfast." Mom sighed. "Give your little sinner her present first." Mother handed you a box. 

You opened it and it was a plane ticket to Inkwell. Your eyes filled with years immediately. "You're serious?" Mother smirked. "No, I'm Georgia. Uncle Sirius is in London, dear." You glared at her. "Thanks, guys!" You hugged them and began to pack. You took your blue and purple suit, your casual clothes, and your pajamas. You had a one way ticket to home.