Roll The Dice

You just got off the plane to Inkwell Isle. 'Home! I wonder if Dice is still here... What if- no. This is happy. Be. Happy.' You thought. In the distance, there is a large building. You squinted and saw the lights on the front said "DEVIL'S CASINO". You wonder if they're hiring... Oh well. You find your childhood home. You knock on the door and Elder Kettle answers. "My God, Y/N! Is it really you dear?" You smile and hug him. "Who else, tea pot?" He smiles. "Meet my boys, Cuphead and Mugman. Oh boys!'' Two cups come running into the main room. One is red with a bent straw and a small nose, the other blue with a straight straw and a larger nose. The red one is soon known as Cuphead while the other Mugman. 

Elder Kettle shows you your room and you change into your blue and purple suit. You go to find a job. You head towards the Casino. "HIRING: NEED A RIGHT HAND MAN FOR KING DICE" Wait, KING Dice? Like little pickpocket no good demon childhood bff Dice? Time to see. As soon as you step inside, you run into someone. "What business a little lady like yourself got in here, the Devil's damn casino?" You look up to see a giant cigar. "Well Mr. Cancer stick, (he glared at the nickname) I happen to be looking for a damn job. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go clean off the fucking ash from my suit." You smirk and walk to the bathroom and see a Martini glass throwing up. 'Tipsy much?' You think sarcastically. You clean the ash off completely and go to play Blackjack.

A stack of chips named Chips deals the cards. You were on a winning streak, 12 games with a perfect 21 each time. Then an elegant yet southern voice speaks from behind you, "So you're the one everyone is talking about. See if you can play blindfolded." Just then, a purple price of cloth wraps around your eyes. Her deals the cards. 21. "Since I came in on your 12 game, roll a perfect 12 on these dice. If you don't, your soul is the Devil's. If you do, you get to be my right hand woman." So this was King Dice... Ok. You smirked in response. You took the dice and roll. Half way through, your blindfold falls off. Your eyes are still closed. You look at the dice. A perfect 12. You then look up to the man with a smirk on your face, but it fades as you see a familiar face. 

"My my my... If it isn't the Jack of All Trades. Wonderful to see you again, friend." You get up and walk over to Dice. You smile. He hugs you. You hug back. You both cry. He then lifts you up and spins you around. You are having a hell of a time when he suddenly puts you down and kisses you. Everyone oohs and aahs. You then get all 4 card symbols on your suit. Right hand woman. That just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?