18 - Mission Chensung - Jisung & Story Time

~ Jeno's P.O.V ~

I dialled Jisung's number and, like last time, he picks up after the first ring.

Jisung: APPAAAAA!!! When's the party?!?

Jaemin: Call down my son. We are going at 2 to put our stuff and do the finishing touches so you can come at 4.

Jisung: But I miss you so much I can't wait that long!

Renjun: Hello Jisung! I'm Renjun, if you want to come earlier I don't mind it at all!

Jisung: Hello Eomma! I would love to come earlier! And I will meet you!

Jeno: *smirk* And Chenle.

Jisung: Y-Yes...

Jaemin: *smirks* Do you want pictures? So, you know have a little preview.

Jisung: *blush* S-sure...

Jeno: I will send you the pictures.

Jisung: Ok thanks Appa.

Renjun: He sends you them. *smirks* So what do you think?

Jisung: *blush* H-He is really gorgeous...

Jaemin: Nothing else?

Jisung: *blush* I-I think there's some-something wrong wi-with my b-body...

Jeno: *smirks* What do you mean?

Jisung: W-Well...

Jaemin: His your little friend down there is hard?

Jisung: Y-Yes... And it's st-starting to hurt. Pl-Please help m-me!

Renjun: Jisung, calm down it's normal. Most men have been through this. Jeno will explain to you want to do.

Jisung: Y-Yes Eomma and th-thank you for y-your comfort.

Renjun: That's what a mother does!

Jaemin: *laughs* So, we will see you later?

Jisung: Yes! After I'm done with my problem...

Jeno: Don't worry Appa will tell you what to do.

Jisung: Ok! Well, I will go now so that Jeno Appa explain what to do with my mini Jisung! Bye Appa and Eomma!

Jaemin: See you later my lovely son!

Renjun: Bye Jisung! Eomma loves you!

Jisung: Love you too!

The call ended after I explain what to Jisung what he had to do. Renjun decided to leave my lap and go on Jaemin's. Suddenly, Renjun asks a question...

Renjun: How does Jisung know he's gay if he never likes...

Jaemin: Gotten hard?

Renjun: Exactly!

Jeno: Jisung, when he was younger, he never found anything special about girls. They don't bother him, but girls don't do anything to him.

Jaemin: Until we saw a movie and he was only focusing on the male character. He thought it was maybe the actor was better. But no, it was the same with all the movies.

Renjun: So the girl actress didn't get his attention?

Jeno: No. Not even once! So that's when we knew he was gay.

Renjun: *laughs* Well it's a better story than how Chenle found out he was gay.

Jeno: How did he find out he was gay?

Renjun: Chenle was really attractive when he was younger. He was young and rich. All the girls wanted him. So, he spent a major part of his life with women. But one day, he wants to realize that the girls didn't interest him, until he meant his first crush, that a don't know the name. It was obviously a boy and that's when he knew he liked men better than women.

Jeno: Wow... Well, at least he was loved.

Renjun: True.

Jaemin: Well, know that we know a little bit more about our babies. How's Jisung doing on with his problem?

Jeno: *laughs* He said it was really helpful and ask me what was the white stuff came out.

Renjun: *tears* How adorable! Our son is becoming a man!

Jaemin: *whips Renjun's tears* Don't cry. He just found the world of jerking off.

Jeno: *laughs* Yeah. And I hope he doesn't become addicted.

Renjun: Oh well. We never know.

Jaemin: We should eat breakfast. After that, we will go to our baby boy's house!

Jeno: Sure! Let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~