「18 hours left」

18 hours left

Their kiss was slow yet passionate. Jungkook roaming his hands on Taehyungs body, groping his ass. Taehyung kept kissing him with so much emotion, he tasted Jungkooks sweet lips. He wanted more, gripping onto Jungkooks hair bringing him closer than ever.

Somehow afraid to let go.......

Both pulled away panting hard, staring into each other's eyes. But was this enough for them ? No.

Yet again Taehyung smashed his lips against Jungkooks one, it felt like he knew these lips all too well. Like he knew the kiss so well. He felt like Jungkook and him were a thing.

Their lips dancing with the others. A perfect combination. Their lips molding together perfectly. Jungkooks heart was about to burst from happiness and love he was receiving.

Taehyungs lips were perfect on his. It felt like they were in their own world, forgetting about the others. Like this was their own perfect bubble.

To Jungkook this felt like one of those dreams that was hard to come true. He was scared to let go. He couldn't let go.

He wrapped his arms around Taehyungs waist not wanting to let go.

Afraid to let go...... afraid that he will wake up and everything will be gone..... Taehyung would be gone....

Soon it hit Taehyung. He pulled away panting. Staring at Jungkook who was panting as well. He was shocked when he realized what was happening and how Jungkook played him.

He pushed himself off of Jungkook and crawled backwards against the metal wall. He looked at Jungkook who was sitting up, still panting.

Both panting as they made eye contact. lost.

Jungkook then saw the fear in Taehyungs eyes and gulped.

Tears began to fall from Taehyungs eyes. He blinked his tears. It broke Jungkooks heart knowing that forgiveness wasn't earned that easily.

"Taehyung-"

"Don't. Just don't...." Taehyung looked up at him, more tears leaving his eyes. He crawled at the corner of the elevator and hugged his knees looking away. He buries his head on his knees not looking up.

Jungkook bit his lips looking down. Tears building inside his eyes. He sighed leaning against the cold metal. Through his teary eyes he stared at Taehyungs figure.

If only he could fix the past and love Taehyung the right way.

Was it possible?
Would Taehyung give him a chance?
Would he let Jungkook love him this time?

But Taehyung seems to only push him away. Was Taehyung that scared of him?

Jungkook sighed closing his eye...... No he wasn't going to give up. Not today not tomorrow not never. He will fix the past and make Taehyung remember him.

He will earn his forgiveness.

He will treat Taehyung with love, he will make Taehyung his.

"Im .... sorry...." he whispered.....

This didn't go unheard by Taehyung who ignored it. He knew Jungkook was sorry but was too scared.... scared of getting hurt.

Scared that Jungkook and him weren't meant to be.

Why was this chapter so sad well.... because of a damn video that made me sad. I cried so much. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💕💕

 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💕💕