「12 hours left」

〔12 Hours left〕

Question: do you want smut in this book, like elevator sex? 

"What about you? How was your life?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook smiles laying down. He crossed his arms behind his head and smiled closing his eyes.

"Judging by your face I think it was quite fun." Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook winked at him and sighed. "Well It was fun until I grew up."

"Okay....."

"Well you see I was kind of the rebel in my school..."

"Can't relate with your school life." Taehyung said and Jungkook laughed. "C'mon everyone can be bad boy sometimes." Jungkook says but Taehyung shakes his head. "I wasn't taught to do that, but I was a rebel in high school."

"Okay, well I did beat up some people while I grew up, I actually managed to make my own gang at the age of 15." Jungkook smiles proudly.

"That's sounds so idiotic, why would you become a gangster?" Taehyung asked him. Jungkook shakes his hands defending himself.

"I did not beat up the innocent, well it was all about you get something from me and don't pay back before time, you get your ass kicked." Jungkook finished.

"Pathetic." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Yah! I made so many friends and allies there." Jungkook defends himself against. Taehyung raised his eyebrows at him, "and where did that get you, broke?" Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook smirks at the word broke, "You really take me as a beggar right?" He asked amused, Taehyung stops laughing and nods. "Actually your whole appearance says so." Taehyung mocks.

"I like my style and timberlands are never out of style." Jungkook scoffs. Taehyung laughs and continues, "Gucci is better tho."

"Believe me baby boy, I can get you better than Gucci." Jungkook smiles, Taehyung pushed him and smirks. "Mr.Jeon I'm okay will the money I make."

"But I'd love to spoil you Mr.Kim just tell me that you want me." Jungkook bites his lips, leaning closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung giggles and looks away. "Mr.Jeon I won't cheat on my future husband." Taehyung says, Jungkook frowns.

"Pardon?" He asks shocked.

Taehyung crosses his arms and looks away. "I'm still waiting for my special someone." He huffs.

Jungkook grins leaning on his neck, Taehyung closes his eyes titling his head, giving Jungkook access to his neck.

"But what if that special someone is standing right infront of you, baby." Jungkook smirks, his breath hitting Taehyungs neck.

"Then I'd gladly accept him, Mr.Jeon." Taehyung smiles, Jungkook looks at him and so does Taehyung, both staring into each other's eyes.

"I love it how my names roll off your tongue." Jungkook whispers, he watched as Taehyungs pink plump lips curl into a small smile.

"Mr.Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung smirks, Jungkook couldn't handle it anymore. The burning sensation inside him was making him go wild.

He wanted Taehyung, he wanted Taehyungs lips on his. He wanted to taste that sweet cavern.

Taehyung smiles and slowly wrapped his arms around Jungkooks neck. "What are you waiting for Mr.Jeon? Kiss me..." Taehyung whispers.

Both of their lips crushed into a sweet passionate kiss, Jungkook immediately wrapped his arm around the beauty, gently squeezing his waist.

Tae would be moaning Mr.Jeon on bed haha
______________________________
I seriously have a problem lol 😂 ignore me and thank you for 17k 😌💕