「9 hours left」(M)

〔9 Hours left〕

MATURE chapter

trigger warning: this chapter contains smut (sex), if you are uncomfortable please skip!

I seriously don't wanna keep warning people about smut and all. When you enter a book be prepared, cuz it ain't a book without smut on it.

•The past•

Lips molding together, Jungkook pushed Taehyung against the wall and caged him between his muscular arms, yet again their lips crashed together.

Taehyung moaned loudly traveling his fingers onto Jungkooks leather jacket up to his muscular biceps, giving them a light squeeze moaning at the feeling, then gripped on Jungkooks hair, he exposed his unmarked neck to Jungkook.

Jungkook traveled his tongue on Taehyung neck, making sure to suck on it, swirling his tongue against it, tasting the sweetness.

Jungkooks hands traveled from Taehyungs arms to his chest massaging it, giving it light squeeze, then his hands traveled to his thin waist and let out a low growl pulling Taehyung against him, his hands came in contact with Taehyungs clothed ass and he smirked giving it a hard squeeze.

"Ah~" Taehyung moaned throwing his head back, gripping on Jungkooks hair harder. "You're so sweet." Jungkook whispered, his lips ghosting onto Taehyungs. Both panting hard.

Taehyung let out a small chuckle and pushed Jungkook away, he giggled roaming around the big house, Jungkook panted looking at the messy Taehyung who was so drunk to even stand.

Taehyung walked towards the bathroom and opened the door. "Woah! Jungkook lets bath together." Taehyung turned around giggling. He hiccuped and turned around yet again exploring another door.

Jungkook followed him behind with a concerned expression. "woah! This is so big." Taehyung whispered walking inside the big bedroom, stumbling around the room.

The saw the big king sized bed and jumped on it, he rolled on it messing the silky mattress. He giggled looking up at Jungkook who watched him with lust in his eyes.

Taehyung bit his lips, he sat up on his knees on bed staring at Jungkook. Jungkook walked towards him and stopped right infront of him.

Taehyung who had never experienced such heat, didn't know what he was doing but followed his instincts.

His hands traveled onto Jungkooks hands up to his arms, then to his chest, he traveled his hands under the leather jacket and slowly pushed his down to his arms, undressing him.

Jungkook chuckled helping Taehyung with it, since Taehyung was flustered. Taehyung looked up at him with those innocent puppy caramel eyes.

Taehyung traveled his hands under Jungkook shirt, his hands coming in contact with the hard abs, he lifted the white shirt up to Jungkook chest, with a little help from Jungkook he finally managed to take that layer off too.

He was surprised at the sight. Not only that Jungkook was muscular but he also had tattoos all over his arms, up to his neck and some on his chest. He bit his lips as he gently touched Jungkook.

Jungkook caught his hand and interlaced their hands together. "Are you sure?" He asked Taehyung who gulped looking up at him and gave him a small innocent nod.

Jungkook let the lust wrap him up and crushed his lips onto Taehyungs swollen ones. Taehyung broke the kiss and laid on bed, his eyes were half closed as he stared at Jungkook in lust.

Taehyung traveled his hands on his own body slowly lifting his own shirt up, he took it off then threw it somewhere on the ground.

Jungkook bit his lips at the sight of Taehyung exposed to him like that, his smooth tan skin shining under the dim light in the room, his thin waist making him want to wrap his arms around it and bring him close.

Jungkook could feel his erection growing inside his pants.

Jungkook gripped on Taehyungs legs bringing him towards him and traveled his hand up to Taehyungs belt unbuckling it, he unbuttoned his pants, pushing the zipper down and slowly took off Taehyungs pants, along with his boxers.

Taehyung was completely exposed to Jungkook and that made him hard, he gripped on the silky sheets looking away from Jungkook.

Jungkook gulped as he slowly unbuttoned his pants pushing them down, as well as his boxers. He looked at Taehyung and he could feel his erection growing larger.

He slowly hovered over Taehyung who whimpered when Jungkook massaged his soft tan thighs. Jungkook looked at him and gave Taehyung a soft smile.

"Shh, I'll take care of you tonight...." Jungkook whispered, he started leaving butterfly kisses on his neck down to his unmarked chest. Taehyung threw his head back, moaning, his toes curling whenever Jungkook kissed his skin.

"Ngh~ Jungkook~." Taehyung moaned. Jungkook smirked when their skins completely touched in heat. Taehyung let go of the silky mattress and wrapped his arms around Jungkooks neck, pulling him against him.

Jungkooks slowly parted Taehyungs legs and smiled looking at Taehyungs clenching hole, he slowly planted wet kisses on Taehyungs chest down to his chubby yet flat tummy.

Taehyung moaning for him was such a big turn on. Then Jungkook stopped. Taking the lube from the nightstand Jungkook proceeded pouring it onto his hole making Taehyung whimper a the sudden coldness, and with his fingers he started to tease Taehyung.

He looked at Taehyung and smirked leaning back in kissing his lips, their tongues playing together.

Taehyung felt Jungkooks shaft brushing against his hole and pulled away from the kiss, panic rising into his body. Jungkook smiled at him kissing his cheeks, "Shh, it's going to be okay, trust me, just relax for me." Jungkook whispered in his ear.

Taehyung nodded, a part of him still scared.

Jungkook slowly pushed himself inside him making Taehyung moan in pain, tears threatening his eyes, Jungkook wiped his tears away, kissing his cheeks.

"Relax baby, relax for me, hmm." Jungkook kept whispering in his ear, slowly managing his to relax the boy below him.

Jungkook started moving inside him in a slow pace, careful not to hurt the male below him. He understood that this was Taehyungs first time and he wants it to be special to Taehyung but also him.

Soon the thrusts started turning into sloppy ones and Taehyung started moaning in pleasure. Jungkook smiled making sure to add more pleasure.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkooks shoulders and dug his nails on Jungkooks back, leaving big scratch marks made by pleasure. Jungkook never felt more alive.

Why?

Because the moment he laid his eyes on the male who was moaning below him he knew that Taehyung was the right one, that special someone.

Soon he pulled out releasing his fluids and so did Taehyung. He looked at Taehyung who slowly closed his eyes with a small tired smile on his lips.

He leaned in and placed a gentle yet powerful kiss on Taehyungs sweaty forehead.

"I love you."

So why does Taehyung hate him now?

______________________________

Did you enjoy the smut or not?