Finding out about her

At the end of the day, Steven found himself thinking more of the dream and he thought about that gem he saw.

She was part of Pink Diamonds court, he knew it because she was pink.

Her gem however, he's not sure. It was a heart.

"Mabey Pearl knows about this... heart gem" Steven said to himself "yeah, if she's part of pink's court, Pearl will know about her. I'll ask her in the morning"

Steven then put on his PJs and brushed his teeth, before going back to sleep.

Steven opened his eyes to see the garden he saw last night, he looked around  looking for that gem, when all of a sudden, the garden colours and state got worse, more decayed, like it was left alone for a while. He saw a statue in the middle of the garden.

No
It's not a statue
It's the gem he saw in his dream last night, but....

Steven jolted up, shooked by his own speed.
He looked at the clock on his bedside table.
It was 10:01pm
He needed to ask pearl about this gem.

He went to her door to her room in the tempel, banged on it, while shouting out "PEARL!" after 10 seconds of this, Pearl came out, looking coufused.

"Steven, what are yo-"
"Pearl,you know everyone in Pink's court, right?"

Pearl, with a confused expression on her face responded with, "y-yes, I do. Not like l'II forget. There wasn't many gems in her court. Is this want you wan-"

"Was there a gem that had a heart gem, with hearts on her head?"

"Ah, ermm why do you ask?"
Perarl asked, with a nervous look on her face.

"Just anwser the question!"

"I remeber there was a gem to your specifications. Spinel, she was a playmate. Steven, how have you heared of her?"

Steven responded quickly, "in a dream. What happened to her?"

"I-I don't know."