Memories.

As Steven felt his feet touch the warpad again, he opened his eyes to look around. The ruins are still, well, in ruins.

He remember all the times he was here, first seeing a gem be poofed, that fight with amathyst and helped (at the very least tried to) Pearl with letting go of...

Rose

Because everything involves her, or Pink Diamond in some gosh darnming way!!!

Yeah, that's right.

Anyways, he remembered the gem in his hand. He will help her,  even if it is just in the smallest of ways.

He jumped to the middle of it, thinking on how to approch this. He could either tell her that he is Pink Diamond, and that she did all of this (pardon me but?) crap stuff, and let her respond, or just hold the former fact to himself, and let him anwser any question that she has, just not telling her that he is Pink.

Steven nodded with the latter, because he will tell her later on, when she is... calmer.

And there's the fact of what on earth happened to her? What was she going to say.

Well, he just has to ask her.

He poofs the bubble.

I changed the front picture of this with something that I found on the drawing app that I use, meaning that I drew it, so be nice.

Idkmate, you are a disgrace to the entire art comunity and the world would REJOICE of you never picked up a pen again, EVER

Ah- I'd rather take the screech!

If you say so.