Chapter 14

Beth's POV

I woke up in my bed. Last night was perfect. Connor kissed me and I felt fireworks in my stomach. After we kissed we ate our Taco Bell and he dropped me off.

Oh shit!! I need to go to school. I need to look perfect for Connor. Okay. What to wear??

I picked a long sleeve grey cropped top and black ripped shorts. Now my signature White converse.

For my make up I put bb cream. I did a winged eyeliner. Now time for my bold red lipstick.

For my hair I just did it in beach curls.

I head down stair and ate breakfast. After I ate, I took off to school.

~school~~~
I entered inside hell. I noticed everyone was looking at me. My head was high and I showed a lot of confidence. I opened my locker and got the books I needed. I close my locker. Then I saw Connor leaning against the lockers with his shoulder. I jumped a little bit because he scared me.

"Connor!" I screamed at him.

"Awe didn't I scare Bethany," he said in a squeaky voice.

I covered my face because I was embarrassed.

"I'm sorry," he moved my hands from face. He put my hands around his neck. Then he puts his hands around my waisted. I leaned in for a long passionate kiss. It lasted for about 30 seconds. We broke apart and I saw the red lip stick stained all over his lips.

I giggled. I removed the stained in his lips with my thumb.

"Hey beautiful," his hot breath was against my ear.

I bit my lip. I looked over his shoulders and saw Cameron.

Oh no. Did he just saw me and Connor kissing. I don't want to hurt his feelings I'm still very good friends with him, but I just lost feeling for him when Connor kissed me.

Cameron left with a sad face.

I looked back at Connor.

"I'll meet you at photography okay," I said. He nodded and left.

I followed Cameron to talk to him. I see Nash.

"Nash have you seen?" I asked him.

He had a concerned face.

" Um.. He went by the cafeteria," he said.

"Ok thank you bye." I said in a rush and ran off.

I ran towards the cafeteria and saw Cameron buying water.

"Cameron!" I said.

"What do you want," he was mad.

" Cameron," I started off with.
"Connor and I are dating." I got straight with the point.

His dark brown eyes were watery. He ran his hair with his hand.

" when did this happen," his voice was shaky.

"Last night," I looked down.

"Okay," he bit his lip.

"I'm sorry," I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Don't bethany, I'm hurt already," he moved my hand from my his shoulder and walked away.

I felt so bad that I started to cry. I sat against the wall and cried. I didn't want to hurt any ones feels.

"I'm sorry Cameron."

The bell rang. I wiped my tears I head to photography class.

I opened the door to photography class.

" You are late Ms.Mota," the teacher pointed out.

I sat down right next to Connor. He knew that I was crying so he gave me a hug.

Once the teacher told us to do work with our partner, Connor looked at me.

"You okay," he questioned.

"Yeah I'm just a little tired," I Iied with a smile.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•

Hi guys😁. Wasupp😜. No okay. Guys I have reached 400+ Reads. What?!?!? I'm terrible at writing. Okay enough about me lets talk about DWTS. Guys Bethany is in the Finals. Aaahhhhhhh😱!! I'm so incredibly proud of Bethany. She deserves that disco ball thing. Yeah I don't know what's it call. I'm an embarrassment to this world. But anyways I want her to win that trophy because she is my idol and stuff. 😊😊😊 Oh and I'm going to be recommending songs for now on.
Okay?
Okay.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
IDFC - Blackbear
Dollhouse - Melanie Martinez
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

L😘VE Y😘U Guys and Talk to you later. 😎
~k👽