Chapter 15

Cameron's (POV all the time🎶<--- from vine)

When Bethany told me that she was dating Connor, my heart broke into a million of pieces 💔💔💔💔. I want Bethany all to myself. And that is why I'am going to sabotage their relationship.

I need a plan first and I need some help.

On Friday it's going to be Homecoming only 10th - 12th graders can come. Perfect spot.

~lunch Time🍟----
Connor's POV
It's going to be homecoming this Friday. I really want to ask Bethany to homecoming. Im just going to do it.

We were sitting with our squad. I wanted to ask Beth alone because I don't want all of them making weird faces and noises.

"Hey Beth," I said as she was eating her sandwich.

"Can I talk to you alone," I asked. She looked concerned.

"Yeah," she set down her sandwich. I grabbed her hand and lead her to a private place. Which is the garden. Yes we have a garden in our school. It's for a club or whatever.

The garden was beautiful. It had roses. Tulips. Sunflowers. Poppies. Trees. It even had a bench in the middle of the garden. I sat down on the bench. So did Beth.

"Why did you lead me here," she asked.

I was getting nervous. My hand starts to shake. I put my hands in my pocket, so that she won't notice.

"Um.. I just wanted to ask you, if you... Um," I couldn't get it out of my mouth.

"Ask me what?" She wanted me to continue.

"If you would like to come with me to Homecoming," I said finally. I looked into her eyes.

"Yes!!"she gave me a big hug. We broke up our hug and I gave her a peck on the lips.
I Held her hand and went back to our table.
Gosh I'm so glad that's she's mine.

Bethany's POV
Connor just ask me out to homecoming. Aaaaaaahhhhhaaaahhh!!!

Is this real life????
Wait but It's this Friday? I need to find a dress, shoes, hairstyle, and nail polish. This day turn into a good day. I better tell the girls.

Once I saw Jenn, Andrea, Rebecca, Lia, Ava, Kristen, and Roxy I ran towards them.

"Hey guys, guess what??" I had the biggest smile on my face.

"What Beth??" Jenn asked anxiously.

"Connor asked me to Homecoming!!" I jumped up and down.

"YYASS!" They all jumped with me.

"We are all going to "dress shop" Am I right ladies!" Rebecca said.

"Definitely," Ava said.

Cameron's POV
Okay my plan is to get Connor kiss another girl. I just don't who just yet.

I spotted Nash in the distance. I think he was walking to the Bathroom.

"Hey Nash," I called out.

"Oh hey Cam," he looked back at me.

I walked to him.

"I need a favor," I said quietly.

"What do you need," he whispered back.

"I need you-," Nash cut me off.

"Oh no you're not doing drugs, are you?" He ran his fingers through his hair. I had a confuse look on my face.

"No dude, god you need to be quiet," I calmed him down.

"Oh thank god," he said in relief.

"But what if I was doing drugs💉💊," I got off topic.

"I don't know I'll probably kick the crap at of you," he said.

"If you were doing drugs I'll probably join you. I don't know," I said getting off topic again.
(A/N DON'T DO DRUGS!!!🚫. PUGS NOT DRUGS)

"What are you even talking about," Nash asked.

"Oh yeah. Anyways I need a favor," I finally got on topic.

"Which is??"

I whispered my plan to him.

When he heard me finished, he gave me an unsure look.

"Anything for my bro," he high five me.

"Which girl is going to kiss Connor?" He asked.

"His Ex-Girlfriend from his home town." I replied. "Her name is Alexa."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey guys 😊 well I just finished watching Dancing With The Stars. 👍 And I'm so proud of Beth. I love her so much. Even though she got eliminated, I'm still very proud. She made it this far. She was a shy 13 years old girl. Now she's was on DWTS, she got her own clothing line, and millions of subscribers. I mean she is so awesome. Sorry I'm crying right now. Tears of happiness 😌 hehe. Anyways, don't beat yourself down and say "I'm so disappoint in myself, I could've done better to support Beth," It's okay. Hey, We are the Motavators. We are not suppose to discourage ourselves. We are suppose to Motivate Bethany, each other, and even ourselves. We are the MotaFam. Always & Forever a Motavator🎀
I love you guys.
~K😌