heat

warning: one-off omegaverse version. roles are obvious
nsfw ofc. very intense

it had been brewing for weeks. stain could smell it in the air, the sweet musky scent of his mate that always smelt slightly of pine air freshener and engine oil. it had wormed its way into every article of clothing and all the fabric in their shared apartment. 

the alpha loved it. 

he had been out all week on personal errands, and when he got home he was enveloped in the spice of his mate. he took off his shoes and tossed his coat onto the nearest piece of furniture. a mean grin spread across his flustered face. slamming the door shut with enough force to grab the attention of everyone in the apartment, he followed the odour to where it was most concentrated. upon opening the door he immediately spotted iida.

the omega was swaddled up in practically every blanket in the house, and the omega himself was dressed head to toe in stain's clothing. ropes coloured like strawberry laces draped over the the bedframe. the fragrance was so thick that you could almost see it in the air. he had been in heat for nearly a week and was struggling to keep his urges under control as he waited for stain to return. aside from his scent, the air was also filled with iida's moans as he was four fingers deep in his own hole in an attempt to relieve some pain. stain condescendingly leaned against the door frame, arms crossed infront of his chest.

"what did i tell you? if you started without me there would be consequences."

in response, iida whipped his head around and moaned even louder than he was doing so before. upon hearing the sound of stain's belt unbuckling, he removed his fingers and smiled mischievously as slick trickled down his thighs. not bothering to take off his pants, stain mounted the bed behind iida, shoved his fingers into iida's mouth and commanded "suck." (haha). iida took three of the four fingers into his mouth and he wrapped his tongue around them, coating them in a great deal of saliva. when the fingers were removed, stain had re positioned himself so that he was standing while the omega was on his hands and knees, chest into the bed. stain inserted his wet fingers into his hole and curled them upon entry. 

iida came on impact. stain looked on in shock and arousal. he continued to curl up his fingers and thrust them in and out of his deep hole. iida squirmed and mewled in over stimulation. his half-hard dick slowly started to become erect again. the alpha reached around with his free hand and started jerking iida off. in his heat-filled haze it seemed like wherever iida went he couldn't get away from the pleasure-pain. his eyes filled with tears and they started to spill down his scarlet cheeks as he cried for more (or less, it didn't really matter as long as he felt something more than this beautiful torture that was his present.) 

stain somehow deciphered these incomprehensible moans and whines into what they were meant to be.

he quickly turned iida around to face him. the omega was a complete mess - his face was sweating profusely and he was panting gently. taking the initiative once more, stain grabbed iida's face in his hand and pressed his lips tightly to his lover's. things began to heat up quickly. they were both starving for eachother. iida, now becoming more used to stain's forceful kiss attempted to take dominance by slipping his tongue into his mouth. however, they both knew that the alphas would always have power over the omegas. stain took control once again, pulling at iida's hair and scratching his back with his swift hands. he wanted more

"you're going to obey me now, like the omega you are." stain whispered seductively into iida's ear. the abusive words that stain spoke struck him in a different way. his omega was slowly taking control.

the sweet scent was almost overpowering and aroused the alpha greatly. he slowly rose and retrieved the neglected red rope that was draped over the bedframe. iida submissively put his hands out behind him, begging to be restricted. the alpha listened and slammed iida upon the bed, beginning round two.

scooping the hot slick from his thighs, he dripped it across his weeping member (hahah) and carefully and slowly inserted it in order to tease iida. as he bottomed out he let out a moan so loud that convinced him that the neighbours could hear him. iida moaned just as loud, if not louder, as he reached his (second) climax. in a flurry of ecstasy, stain pushed as far as he could into iida's trembling body, using both of his hands as support by hugging iida tightly from behind. the feeling was exhilarating.

drunken moans slipped out of stain's mouth as he released his load into iida. his body doubled over as he led himself through his orgasm. hot slick was flowing down iida's flushed thighs and pooling upon the cold bedsheet. stain's alpha had taken reign completely and was enjoying the experience tremendously. the omega yelped as he felt stain's knot inflate in his tight hole, locking them both in place briefly. "fuck" stain whispered, his vision slowly stabilising. stain's scent of roses and mint spilled out of his unmarked scent glands, which caused the omega to whine in delight

after the knot deflated, he flipped the other over and prepared for round three.

stain then proceeded to lick up the rest of iida's cum that was left upon his chest, stomach and even the bottom of his chin. a lustful smile was painted across his face as he untied the intricate knot that restricted the omega's hand movement. afterwards he sank down on iida's rock hard staff. in surprise, the omega grabbed strands of stain's hair between his fingers and yanked so hard that he managed to pull a few hairs out. stain groaned at the sensation, sending vibrations down to iida's moist cock. for the last time, this pushed iida over to his breaking point as well as stain too.

after doing the deed, they both lay down silently in the omega's nest of quilts, blankets and pillows. iida was finally satisfied and drifted off to sleep instantly. stain, thankful to be home at last, buried his head into iida's shoulder and fell into a deep slumber.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n - i've never regretting writing something more in my life. it got worse with each paragraph. hope yall enjoy