interrogation - part 1

it was summertime and the flowers had just recently come into bloom. the park was smattered with gorgeous violets, vibrant roses and sweet-smelling lavender. the trees had formed an archway over the path, scattering green light in a patchwork pattern over the ground. the hero ingenium had just come to eat his afternoon snack of a healthy apple, when round the corner came barrelling his secret boyfriend. they locked eyes. "hey." stain barked, putting his hand upon his hip. "i missed you."

"stain, it's only been a few hours-"

all of a sudden,iida forgot what he was doing, and even if he knew i'm sure it would be the farthest thing from his mind. as a flash of heat rolled through his body and settled in his groin. a few beads of sweat rolled down stain's lower back while he strided over to his lover. iida, looking tentatively upwards at the approaching man, felt immediately weaker as stain planted his hands either side of his head and sunk his lips lower into a passionate kiss. soft fingers lightly grasped his jawline while the other hand ran down his body and settled gently, fondling his manhood, and the impressive hard-on he was sporting.

sweet mewls escaped ingenium's lips while his boyfriend grasped a little harder and roughly forced his way into his mouth. their tongues battled for dominance in a sea of saliva. his breastplate hissed as it removed itself from his body and clanked onto the floor loudly. stain kissed his way down his lover's body and ended attached to his nipple while he tenderly thumbed the other. "look, if we're going to do it, let's do it in a more secluded area." iida said, covering his mouth so he wouldn't make any noise. without any more words, stain rose and grabbed his lover's wrist breastplate and dragged them both to a secluded area of the park that was almost a semicircle of trees.

gently pressing between his shoulderblades, stain bent iida over a particularly large branch and unzipped his suit so that it fell to the cold grass below them. pulling out a small, ornate knife stain decided to carve his initials into iida's back and use his skillful tongue to lick up all of the blood as it escaped the open wound

"are you going to beg for it like a good little slut or you going to be a brat? y'know i love it when you beg but if you want to be my bitch, you just have to ask." he smirked, squeezing iida's hips so hard he was sure he'd leave finger-shaped bruises for the weeks to come. iida arched his back and grinded into stain's hard cock as he let out a particularly loud moan at the words. grabbing the small sachet of lube that he always kept on him, stain drizzled the strawberry-flavoured liquid over his lover's tight ring of muscle. stain then entered two fingers, scissoring them out to stretch the other out. iida's eyes rolled back as the intrusion brushed against his prostate.

just before he froze, stain lifted up iida's foot so that it was next to his head and placed it upon the tree. "being a hero does make you flexible." the older man growled provocatively. he sheathed himself inside iida and the boy whined at feeling so beautifully full in such an exposed place. stain whispered into iida's ear, "you know, i have a surprise for you baby boy." as he pulled out a vibrating cock ring for his lover to observe.

"no please daddy, i've been good!" iida blurted.

"this isn't a punishment baby boy. i did this so you would feel good and be a good little cock slave for me." stain retorted as he slipped the cock ring over iida's member, which was already soaked with pre-cum. the younger one squirmed, trying to get away but was helpless due to the fact he was frozen stiff in more than one way. stain smirked as he switched on the vibrator within the cock ring which hummed to life shortly after. iida cried out as he tried to grind on anything, but his stiff cock met only air.

stain removed his fingers and said "be a good little whore and beg for me. or do you want me to keep teasing you and teasing you until you go mad?"

"p-please daddy, make me feel good!" iida begged. all of a sudden, stain slammed his hand around iida's throat while whispering into his ear, "c'mon baby doll, i know you can do better than this."

"please daddy, let me be your little pleasure slave. i only want to be a hole for you to use. you make me feel so good daddy, you always fill me up the best. i want you to cum really deep in me because i'm your little breeder bitch. please fill me with your big juicy cock." he blubbered, small beads of sweat dripping down his red face.

[a/n - i wish i wasnt born]

"now was that so hard, baby boy? you only had to beg nicely." iida keened at the sensation around his dick and the whispers in his ear. at the graceful arch of his back, stain proceeded to remove his tensed hand from iida's neck and leaned down to leave several hickeys on the back of his neck and back, making his entry all the while. "let me know if it's too much." stain hummed into iida's ear before kissing it and returning back to their activity. they had never tried anything so daring in public before - the risk of getting caught and breaking the very foundations of a society built on hero-villain war is what excited them the most.

"daddy i, i don't think i'm going to last very long--" iida fussed between load moans.

"you're going to cum when i tell you to love" stain replied, his face morphing into a cheeky grin. "while you're at it, you should probably be quieter. we're still in public." he continued, bending down slightly to pick up the light blue pair of briefs that lay idle on the ground. he twirled the underwear delicately in his hand before finally shoving it in iida's open mouth, immediately muffling his moans. "that's better." stain prided himself in his experience in pleasuring other people. iida had undeniably been the most interesting partner he had been with.

the reddening of iida's face and the frequency of his moans hinted to stain that he was near his orgasm. "that wasn't very long." stain sassed, reaching over to take the saliva-soaked piece of clothing out of iida's mouth. "f-fuck" iida groaned in desparation, his now-unparalyzed hand gripping onto stain's bony wrist.

"now baby boy, i want to hear you beg." stain said, his fingers teasing the base of iida's cock.

"p-please daddy... let m-me cum..." iida pleaded shamelessly, his breath hitching with each thrust that he received from behind. "p-please!"

"you really must be desperate, huh?" wheezed stain, who was slowly edging off the cock ring from the man under him. iida squirmed helplessly, his thoughts completely clouded due to overstimulation. with one swift motion, stain took off the cock ring from iida's member and discarded it next to him. "now, cum for me." he breathed, moving both hands around iida's waist to help quicken his pace. almost instantly, iida tipped over the edge and came all over his own chest, jumbled words slipping out of his mouth in satisfaction. he rode out his orgasm for a few seconds before pulling away from stain and sitting against the tree to face the other, a warm smile spread across his exhausted face.

stain, happy to have helped him, took his lips and engaged in a short but sweet kiss, his fingers running through the other's blue locks. "l-let me satisfy you now daddy." iida purred, his trembling hands pushing stain backwards so that he was sat on the grass across from him. iida never reciprocated, usually due to the fact that stain would tire him out before he had a chance to.

"go ahead love" stain replied, positioning himself so that the younger man could blow him.

after a few minutes, iida had already brought stain to his climax. "iida i-- fuck--" he croaked as he came, quickly dropping to his elbows as his cum was swallowed by iida.

following the return of his senses, stain pulled back on his clothing, gesturing for the now fully-clothed iida to lay by him in the warm sunlight. "i know you have hero work to do later but please, nap with me" he appealed. iida hesitantly obliged and rested his tired body by stain's. "i love you.." he whispered, falling sound asleep before stain could even respond.

he loves me?

[part 1]