Chapter 1

Third Person POV

"GAMEBANG." The crew shouted.

Everyone stood completely still , it was supposed be a somewhat "freeze frame". Being human they couldn't stay long in this still form. When Wes thought everyone suffered enough from unmovement he paused the camera.

4 mintues later..

Everyone was dying from laughter at Ian's apperarence. He was wearing a miny skirt that provided very little coverage and shirt that was bit to small on him. The crew had hard time not taking pictures. It took Anthony all of his willpower not to Instagram what he was seeing.

"Anthony, Melanie watches Game Bangs."Ian groaned

Previosally, Ian was on the floor pretanding that he was dying. Then Mari proceeded to use her "scissor attack " on Ian. This was all a punishment Mari and Ian got for losing a particular Game Bang. The punishment for this game bang was the two loser had to pretend to be super heros on a date. Of course what is a punishment without Cross dressing . Ian had to dress as wonder woman while Mari dressed as batman.

"Can we stop the cross dressing, this batman outfit is uncomfortable." Mari complained

"Yeah, I agree." Ian said

"No way! How often do you see this." Anthony said chocking from his laughter

"You just want to peek under Ian's skirt." Mari said directly her speech toward Anthony

Everyone laughed even harder.

The group decided that after the video that they would have pizza together. Mari was acting really strange. She only ate one slice of pizza and was abnormally quiet which isn't normal for Mari. Nobody knows what has happened to Mari.

"Hey who is going to edit? I can't edit today." Wes said

"We will." Ian and Anthony said at the same time

Ian and Anthony both wanted to edit the video which is be unusual since they all hate editing videos except for Wes who has family problem going on.

Sohinki POV

Lasercorn,Jovenshire, and I had nothing to do. Ian and Anthony were editing ,there was nothing film,and Mari went off some where.

"I'm bored." Joven said

"Me too." I said

"Mario cart?" Lasercorn asked

"I guess." I respond

"Hell yeah, I"m going to win you all." Joven said determinated

We all go to the gaming room, Lasercorn plops in the disk.

10 mintutes later

"Red Shell!" Joven yells

Joven was at first place , I was in second place just only little bit behind him.

"NO!NO!" Joven screams as the blue shell approaches jovens charcter , Bowser.

I can hear Lasercorn snickering in the back. I rush in front of Bowser and win first place. I can hear Jovens deep breathing his face is turning bright red, Lasercorn and I back away. Joven takes the Wii controler and slams it furiosally to the floor breaking it in pieces.

"Oops." Joven said

"It's ok I'll go get a new controller." Lasercorn said

Lasercorn rushes off.

"So Matt , who are you taking to the party?" Joven asked

"I'm not going." I said

"Why? Ohhh that." Joven said

"Yeah." I said

"Can I use your phone, I need to call Erin." Joven said

I hand him my phone.

Joven POV

I open Sohinki's phone, my first thought is to look through Sohinki's phone, cause well I'm Joven. Something was brought to my attetion a "❤" was right next to Mari's name in Sohinki's contacts. I gave myself an evil grin and went to Sohinki.

"Hey why does Mari have a '❤' on her contact name." I said with a grin

"What the fuck, why are you looking through my contacts." Sohinki says snatching his phone away from my hand

"You like Mari." I teased

"No I don't I put a heart next to all the girls in my contacts." Sohinki said nevousally

"Don't lie, the only other girl in your contacts is your mom and she doesn't even have a heart next to her name." I said

"Umm." Sohinki said nervousally

"You like Mari." I teased once more

"I like Mari, now can you shut up." Sohinki said pissed'

"Wait does David know ?" I asked

"Yeah." Sohinki said

"AND YOU DON'T TELL ME !" I said upset

meanwhile...

Lasercorn POV

I approach the room where we keep all are extra gaming controller when something or someone , like Joven, breaks a controller. I enter the room and grab a red Wii controller as I exit I hear sobbing. It was coming from the Lady's bathroom, it sounded alot like Mari.I take out my bathroom key , yes the smosh building has privite bathroom that you have use a key to get in with. Most people get their own gender key , but I happen to find a Lady's bathroom key a few months ago, finnaly has a use. With out nothing pushing me back, I take Lady's bathroom key and open the door leading to the restroom.

TO BE CONTINUED ..
_____________________________________________________
Do you guys like it so far?
It is rewrite of the original "Twist and Turns" I made this version more descriptive. 😄 if you read the original version you might know what this leading to.