*inserts oneshot name here*

(Couldn't think of a title name. Haha)
>.< sorry ik it's short

Sebastian's POV-
I felt my heart being pulled down and smothered by jealousy. Ciel brought another man home, again. He hasn't talked to me in god knows when. I'm lucky if he accepts the tea I bring him. The door slammed closed and the older man pushed Ciel against the wall. They both reeked of alcohol. I frowned. I never knew this is how my young master would turn out. This isn't the Ciel I fell in love with.
Drinking doesn't even seem natural. You're literally just forcing liquids into you even though your not thirsty, your just doing it for fun? To feel good? It's shit. Ciel rapped his legs around the man and I forced myself to look down. That should be me with Ciel. I should be the one kissing him, though, not like that. Not those rough drunken kisses. No, I wanted to give him a real kiss. To actually show him how I felt.
I groaned and turn away to finish cleaning the living room. I listened as I dusted.
A loud smack as they pulled away from eachothers faces.
"Should we take this upstairs?" Ciels flirty voice asked.
The man chuckled. "We should baby doll"
I felt a growl in my throat and I heard a loud snap. I looked down to see that I had broke the duster. Of course... My heart sunk as Ciel dragged the man to his bedroom. This is seriously his second one today. It was pissing me off. I didn't like seeing Ciel in someone else's arms. I repressed a growl and stormed off to them without thinking. My hand latched on to the collar of the mans shirt and I threw him backwards. He indented the wall and fell with a bump.
"WHAT THE HELL SEBASTIAN?!" Ciel shouted. I ignored him and walked over to the nearly man who was nearly lifeless from the impact. I held his neck in my grasp and lifted him so his feet didn't touch the floor.
"I'll only be a few minutes." I muttered and flashed out the door.

Once I disposed of the body I walked back in the manner to find Ciel sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.
"Why are you such a bitch Sebastian." He said with a muffled voice.
Right. Im the bitch.
"I don't like you bringing home strangers."
"It's just for fun" he chuckled.
"Exactly."
"So you don't want me to have any fun?" He asked and rolled his head so it was supported by his fist.
"Not with them."
"Who then?" He said with obvious fake smile.
"Me." I smirked.
He groaned. "Sebastian we've been through this. I just don't like you like that."
I groaned and my chest started to hurt.
"I know." I said quietly. I walked over to him and sat on his lap with my legs either side of him. He sat up and leaned against the couch away from me. But I brought my head down and nuzzled into his neck.
"Why don't you? What is it you don't like about me? Id do anything for you Ciel. Even if it means changed myself." My voice broke out.
I felt Ciels arms rap around me tightly.
"Look at me Sebastian." He said under his breath. I pulled back to look at him. Just as I opened his eyes he leaned forward and I felt his sweet soft lips against mine. Without a question I closed my eyes and kissed him back with everything I had.
I tangled my fingers in his hair to keep him in place and his hands lowered down my back. I let him pull back to breath.
"I don't want you to change." He said.
"I want you Ciel." I put my forehead against his. He leaned up and kissed me again. But he quickly pulled back.
"I can't. I can't do this Sebastian."
"Why not?"I asked and laid my hand on his flawless cheek.
"The contract." He said and looked down. I lifted his face up to me.
"Is that was this is about?"
He closed his eyes and nodded.
"I want you too Sebastian. But I can't have you. I'm just a meal and one day you'll move on without a thought and find ano-"
I cut him off by pecking his lips.
"Ciel please, at least give me tonight. You can choose if you want me or don't tomorrow but just give me tonight. Let me prove how much I love you."
His lips brushed lightly against mine as he breathed, "okay."