•Fifteen|Daddy•

Spade left to go with the king and the warriors to go search for the moonlight pack's rescues

Spade left to go with the king and the warriors to go search for the moonlight pack's rescues. He's left the house all to me, gave me a phone, and provided me with a maid service all to make sure I don't leave. Again. I felt bad so I agreed to everything.

The maid and I are sitting eating popcorn while watching some horror movie I've forgotten the name. When I got friendly with her, she was ranting that she was babysitting pups all day so then I invited her to stay.

Spade has called me at least ten times in the last three hours, which is why I muted my phone and left it upstairs. "Beta Spade, how can I help you?" Zena, the maid says and then I realized she was on a phone call.

"She is right here," she says into the phone and hands it to me.

I sighed but pressed the phone to my ear anyway. "Kizara Ray do you know how worried you got me?" My mate spoke into the phone. "You were getting a bit annoying," I say into the phone and lowkey regretting leaving my phone upstairs.

"I'm sorry, I'll stop calling so much but I need to make sure you're safe," he whispered into the phone. He's even protective from all the way over here.

"Go get it please," he says and at the same time, the doorbell echoes through the house.

"Let me go get the door first," I say and returned back the phone to Zena.

I walked to the front door and unlocked it before opening it. "Who are you?" The pretty girl rudely asked. She had red, long and curly hair, average height, and pretty blue eyes.

I feel threatened that she was wearing such visible clothes and was standing outside my mate's door. "You first," I replied and kept my deep breaths to calm snow.

"I'm Emily, who are you?"

Well fuck.

She's gorgeous.

"Let me kill her," my wolf roars, and I try my best to not let her out.

"I'm the maid, Spade isn't here at the moment," I tell her and lifted her right eyebrow at the judgment. "That's beta spade to you," she corrects me.

No bitch, it's Daddy to me.

"Shouldn't it be beta spade to you also?" I kindly snapped back and she was definitely offended.

"I have privileges," she says and a smile form on her face.

That bitch.

"Anyways, can you drop this on his bed please," she takes the hoodie that was on her hand and gave it to me.

"Sure," I smile and shut the door in her face.

"Why the hell would you say the maid? Should have said mate!" Snow shouts at me as I walk up the stairs. "I wanted to check her out first," I replied to her and quickly powered on my phone. The second it turned on I dialed Spade's number.
"She dropped off your hoodie," I spoke into the phone after he answered.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"Emily, she dropped it off, I told her that I was your maid."

"Oh."

"Yeah oh, she's pretty, good job," I continued.

"Why are you talking like that? What aren't you telling me? Nothing is going on between us," Spade tried to assure me.

"I know but she looks persuasive. See you tomorrow, Spade," I don't wait for him to reply and I hanged up.

He immediately called back.

"Please don't hang up, you were the missing piece Kizara and without you, I am and was a different person, yes I did things, bad things before but that was before you and having a mate changes the whole game for better, you're my all, Kizara," he speaks into the phone and as he finishes, the tear falls down my cheeks.

"You don't know how much I needed you to say that," I laugh away the sadness and wiped my tear. "Please come home so I can kiss you," I continued with a smile forming on my face.

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow," I repeated.