•Thirty Five|Boxers•

One year later

One year later.

"Baby, take a break please!" Spade shouted at me across the training room. He's been begging me to stop for the past five minutes because I wanted some extra training time today. I finally decided to listen to him on this since I didn't want to tire out my body.

"Fine," I huffed. He grinned as he walked closer to me and I rolled my eyes. "Thank you," he hugged my sweaty body. "We don't need you too tight for tonight do we?" His evil words whispered in my hear. I choked on air and my lovely mate laughed at me.

"Come on we need to go get ready for that date," he advised. Today was our anniversary. And every month on our anniversary, Spade takes me out on a date to celebrate. Things have changed since the last year, I've decided to start fighting and eventually I earned my way up to be the highest warrior, right next to Spade, of course. It's pretty badass if you asked me.

The thing is, Yesterday I found out that I was pregnant. And I was planning to tell him today but I don't know if to tell him before or after our date.

"Before!" Snow growled happily.

Before it is.

This is going to be our first child....well sort of and I want it to be epic. I know we are ready for a baby, Spade talks about being a father often and the thought of that excited me.

"Let's go."

We walked hand in hand back to our home that was now painted pink and blue. Previously it was grey. Firstly, I showered while Spade chose our outfits. I can never choose what to wear so that's why he chooses it and he never puts me in something bad to wear. He has amazing taste in clothes and at first, it shocked me but now he was like my personal designer.

I got out of the shower to see Spade eyeing two shirts, a black and red. "Which?" He asked me. I glanced at the bed to see my beautiful gold dress, from the waist, go down to my knee which is where it would end is filled with diamonds and gems and the top half is plain. It was very beautiful. Although he would match better with me in the black, I love to see Spade in red.

"Red," I answered. He placed down the red on the bed next to mine and the black went back into our closet. As he bathed in the bathroom, I got out the little baby outfit. I bought it yesterday at the store with Avira. She didn't see it through, she was too distracted in a book.

I placed the outfit under his shirt so when he goes to pick it up, he'd see it

I placed the outfit under his shirt so when he goes to pick it up, he'd see it. I was scared and nervous about what was going to happen. What if this all goes wrong? What if he hates me for not telling him I was pregnant again.

"You look beautiful as always my love," he whispered in my ear. One hand wrapped around my waist as he left a kiss on the back of my neck. I turned around and stared at my naked mate with only a towel around his waist.

"And so do you..." I bite my lips as my eyes raked down his gorgeous body, slowly. Just as he was leaning in for a kiss, I pulled back and got out of his reach," hurry up I don't want to be late."

I watch as he put on his boxers and then his pants. As he lifted the shirt, a look of confusion comes across his face and I watch as his lips move to the words written.

"No way..." he spun around to where I was standing. "You're joking..." he couldn't say his words properly. I shake my head and hugged him. My eyes were already watering.

"You're pregnant?" He asked for reassurance. "Yes, yes I am," I cried out of happy tears.

We were going to be parents.

Finally, Spade pulled me closer and connected our lips. It was a slow and beautiful kiss, the only way we both knew how to show how we were feeling. Our lips said the unspoken. I was so relieved of his reaction, it was better than thought.

"I'm going to be a dad, fuck," he says against my lips. Spade turned around and grabbed the clothes, holding it up in the air and read it out loud.

"This is actually real, there's a baby inside of you?" I shake my head, agreeing. This was so hard to comprehend. After everything that happened last time, I was just so overjoyed.

"My baby momma," Spade grinned.