•Twenty Three|My turn•

I walked out of the shower only to see Spade looking straight at me

I walked out of the shower only to see Spade looking straight at me. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He snapped out of his thoughts at the sound of my voice. "Penny for your thoughts?" I walked closer to him and retrieved my hand around his neck.

Spade doesn't say anything but instead, he crashed his lips down on mine. Our lips move slow and steady, creating a heated and desired paste. His hands hugged me while they pulled at the jersey I was wearing. His tongue grazed my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I moaned in the kiss uncontrollably, giving him an entrance. All the worries and stress just disappeared because of his lips, the electricity we create together, us in general, it's hard for him not to take me away.

By now my back was on the bed, Spade hovering of me with our hips pressed together. His lips trailed down my neck, leaving kisses of his own. I arch my body to give him better access and just as expected, he didn't fail to let the moan leave my lips.

"My turn," I say and flipped us over. His shirt was long gone and his pants had to go as well. I kissed down his neck and chest, making my way to his abs as I earned a few groans from him. I scooted down his legs, and with one swift movement, his buckle was undone and I slid his pants down his legs.

"What are you doing?" Spade questions between his panting. "Sh," I say and tugged down his navy blue boxers causing his full length to spring up free. Okay, I was definitely surprised by his length. Where is this all going to fit? I didn't waste any time is taking his tip into my mouth and placed my hands on the bottom of his length.

"Kizara -fuck," he moans and falls back down on the pillow. I swallow him slowly, only getting a few inches in my mouth and allowed my hands to do the rest. I didn't know what I was doing, but by the reaction I got from Spade, I knew I was doing something right.

_♤_

I wipe the last of his juice off my lips and finally looked up at my mate.

"How did you..." he was still surprised and shocked. That one made my insides churn.

"I did say it was my turn," I smirked at my mate.