cuddles

CHAPTER 4
Kody's POV

"N-nothing," I said but   I mumbled 'I love you' but I couldn't tell him "Lumine can you please get off for a little," I asked "sure, sorry", he said "sorry? Sorry for what you did nothing wrong", I said "sorry", he said again " stop saying sorry you did nothing wrong. If you say sorry one more time again I'm going to bite you" I said "...... Please don't bite me Kody" "then don't say sorry", I said.  "ok, okay!!" Lumine said

"Lumine can we go home please I'm tired," I asked in a tired voice "I'm not sure I still have work to do," Lumine said, "Lumine-Kun, Kawaii-chan can take your shift!" Kawaii-chan said "our you sure Kawaii-chan?" Lumine asked "yup you help me all the time so Its Kawaii-chan's turn to help you. Plus Kody-Kun seems very tired", Kawaii-chan said and she's right I am tired "okay thank you Kawaii-chan" "okay Kody lets go home", Lumine said as he pecked me up and we walked to the bus stop
~~at the house because I'm lazy;3~~
When we got back (they got back at 12:35 pm)we changed into something comfortable. I sat down on the bed Lumine was about to set on the floor but I grabbed him and pulled him toward me and made him set on my lap. He got flustered and tried to get loose but couldn't "please stop straggling puppy," I asked. "don't call me a puppy!" he said  " nope. haha", I said as I was dying inside of embarrassment and I was flustered. I laid down and made him lay down with me, I was cuddling him after what seemed like 5 minutes he stopped trying to get free and he cuddled me back after a  little. a little later we went to the living room to watched tv we were cuddling while watching a movie and then we fell asleep(they fell asleep at 5:30 pm)         

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lumines POV 

I woked up, Kody was still asleep I got up without waking him up. And then and there I remembered what happened today I started to have a GAY PANIC ATTACK!!! I started to breath and count too 10 in my head,'1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10'. I calmed down and I looked at the clock on my phone, it was 7:35 pm and there was a text message from Sera saying ' I won't be home until 10:45 '  "*sigh* Well I guess it can't be helped. I should start making dinner I guess " 

~~after making dinner~~

"all done",  I said as I finished setting up the table, then I went to go check on Kody he wasn't there!! I started to panic and I was getting worried but then someone grabbed and hugged me from behind."Hey, puppy~", the person said(Kody said that btw). Puppy!? WAIT I KNOW THAT VOICE!! "Kody!?" "Yes wolfy~" " You scared me!", I said in a little mad voice "Sorry~" "hmm... Whatever dinner is ready btw" "okay "                                                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~496 words~~ 

Hey! My pups I'm so sorry that this was short I didn't know what to right... but I hope you enjoyed it bye my pups!!