Untitled Part 7

~~~ Hey guys I need some ideas I have some but! I want you to give me ideas so I know what you guys would like to hear in my stores. Also, I'm starting a new Komine store soon!!!~~~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Kody: WHY THE ##$^%$ I'M I OUT OF CARACTER AND WHY WAS I ACTING LIKE THAT!!! 0////0                                                                                                                                                                                          Lumine:...0////0                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Midnight(me): First of all NO CURSING YOU LITTLE #$^#^%%^#%%E$&^%$. Second of all I just wanted to see both of your reactions and I was running out of ideas T^T      Plus it's not like you don't want to cuddle with Lumine UwU so STOP DENYING YOU LOVE HIM AND YOU WHANT TO BE WITH HIM EVERY SECOND. And Lumine sweaty I love you as If you were my kid but please just ask Kody out. Lumine you love Kody and Kody you love Lumine please just go on a DATE!!!!!!! Lumine & Kody: S-SHUT UP 0///0                                                                                                         ~~~ Lumine & Kody: after that conversation and a fit ~~~ 

 (Kody starts to be his emo self again ¬_¬  But only a little ÙwÚ)