W-what are you doing here??

CHAPTER 3
Lumines POV

I saw Kody and Sera. Why are they here?? he looked at me. I was staring at him and he was staring me about 3 seconds later I trend my face to Kawaii~chan [(Kawaii~chan is one of the workers and one of Lumines friends)( and a made-up character)] I told her that "I'm going to be back" "okay-Doki" she said. I went to the back into the changing room and changed from a made outfit into a Butler suit.

( here is what Lumine would look like as a girl in a maid outfit and no this is not my drawing I give all created to the artist ) 

I walked out and went over to Kody and Sera "h-hey, K-Kody w-what are you doing here??" I said in a nervous voice "hey Sere," I said in Terranean. "We came to see you and what you do for work also I heard this place had good food from Sere," Kody said. "Hey, Lumine" Sera said, "is it just the to of you or?" I asked Sere "just us but we want you to join us," Sera said" umm... Sure it's going to be lunch in a few minutes so why not!!" I said "Okay follow me please," I told Kody and I told Sera in Terranean.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kody's POV

We followed Lumine to a booth we sat down " I'll be back" Lumine said 7 minutes later Lumine came back with a bag probably a bag for lunch which I was right. "I'm back," Lumine said "okay," I said "and I brought a friend she wanted to meet you. I hope you don't mind" Lumine said "no I don't mind," I said "I have to go you to I'll be back in a few hours," Sera said I think because she left. "Okay so so. Kawaii-chan, this is Kody. Kody, Kawaii-chan" Lumine introduced us to one another

(This is what Kawaii-chan looks like and no I did not draw this)
"So your the famous Kody-Kun Lumine-Kun been talking about," Kawaii-chan said in a squeaky high-pitched voice that sound like one of those anime girls. " famous??" I said "oh Lumine-Kun talks a lot about you. Like how you look so cut-" Kawaii-chan was cut off by Lumine "Kawaii-chan shut up" "Sorry Lumine-Kun" Kawaii-chan apologized " wait what were you going to say!?" I asked "n-nothing! Kody it was nothing. You don't need to know so please don't ask" Lumine said "*sigh* okay fine," I said. Lumine, me, and Kawaii-chan start talking about random stuff. "Hey, Lumine~," someone said "Kai live me alone," Lumine said in a mad tone how is he I thought to myself "aww come on cutie~" "Kai go away," Lumine says in annoyance. This Kai person reaches for Lumine but I grab Lumine and put him on my lap before he can touch him (Lumine) "DON'T TOUCH HIM!!" I say in a mad voice as I'm holding Lumine in my lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lumines pov

As Kody holds me in his lap I start to blush a little!! "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. I CAN TOUCH HIM IF I WANT" "NO YOU CAN'T" Kody and Kai start arguing a then Kai snapped at Kody "SHUT UP YOU STUPID WITCH" after Kai said that I snapped and stood up "DON'T TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT. KAI I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU HERE ANYMORE, IN FACT, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AT ALL. LIVE!!" I said in an angry tone then he mumbled something and left. I sat back down on Kodys lap I didn't realize until later but I didn't care I was still mad. Kody wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly and put his face in my back as I sat on his lap and that made me blush a lot. He mumbled something but I couldn't make out the words "w-what did you say Kody?"I said in confused and flustered voices...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~679 words~~~

Hey, guys, this was a longer I hope you enjoyed it also sorry if I switched from Lumines POV to Kodys POV too much. Again I hope you enjoyed it bye my Cooke puppies!!!