1.

a/n - hey guys, sorry for not writing for so long but i found this book in my drafts and i've decided to keep writing it <3 new chapters soon

Richelle

A-troupe rehearsals had just finished, and i was feeling pretty good about it. We had gone through our nationals dance, but since Noah left we didn't have a new dance captain to work us through it. We could manage it still.

I knocked on the side of Emily's office door. "Hey Emily do you need anything before i go?" I asked. I was lowkey still trying to get in her good books so i had a higher chance of being dance captain. Emily looked up from her phone and thought about it for a second.

"Yes i do actually, could you please take these.." She told me, sliding her keys off of her desk and handing them out to me. ".. And these," She continued to push a carboard box out from underneath her desk after i took the keys. "And leave it in the costume closet?" She asked.

I put the key in my pocket and picked up the box, barely grasping it. "Oh, there's another one," She told me, peering underneath the desk. "You'll need to find someone tall to help you reach the top shelf as well, no offence," She continued.

A second later, Ozzy walked past the office door, ready to leave the studio. "Ahh, Ozzy! Perfect timing!" Emily called out, making him stop and turn. "Do us a favour and help Richelle being these to the costume closet,"

Ozzy looked at me and smiled, while I turned back to Emily and groaned. "No, Emily please! I'm sure i can do it by myself," i begged. Ozzy had already dropped his bag and picked up the second box, leading out of the room. I sighed and rolled my eyes before following out of the room.

Once we had gotten to the closet door, Ozzy put his box down. "Keys?" He asked.

"They're in my pocket," I told him, still struggling to hold the box as it was covering my face.

"Can i just get them?-" He asked, reaching for my pocket.

"no!" i said, stepping back, and almost dropping the box again. "I mean, they're in my back pocket, here just hold this," I told him, handing him the box and taking them out of my pocket.

I opened the door and he followed to the foot of the door. i held my arms out for him to give me the box again and he hesitated before handing it to me. i put the box down in the room and then picked up the other box that was near the door and carried it to the back self while Ozzy was still at the door.

"Are you sure you don't need help?" He asked, as i tried to push the box onto the top shelf.

"I'm fine!" I huffed. After a while Ozzy got tired of watching me struggle and left the door to help me push the box up. He then did the next one himself as i just watched.

I sighed and wiped my forehead. "Thanks," I told him. He smiled at me. I pushed past him and went to the door. I pushed it to open it, but it didn't budge. I pushed it again but it still wouldn't open. Ozzy came next to me and chuckled, thinking i was just weak and couldn't open the door nor carry a box. He stood in front of me and had a go at pushing it open. His smile quickly faded when he realised that it wasn't working for him either.

I started to get scared now. I couldn't be stuck in a room with Ozzy! He stepped back after a few more times and put his hands on his hips.

"Well, i guess we're stuck," He said, shrugging and sitting down on the floor.

"Ozzy.. where's the keys?" I asked feeling my pockets.

"Oh..." He said sucking the air through his teeth and looking down. "They may or may not be still in the key hole,"