3.

Richelle

i was hoping to talk to Ozzy today, about what happened, but now i guess i'll just wait until he's finished with his duet.

I didn't expect to care about the kiss this much at all, but i can't get it out of my head for some reason. I don't like Ozzy though. I think i don't at least. No, i don't, i can't. I just need to talk to him and clear the air between us. I mean, we can't dance with each other like this, especially with nationals right around the corner. Yeah, that's the only reason.

I walked out of studio A with the rest of the group, kind of blending into the crowd, which i don't normally do of course. But instead of going to the next steep like everyone else, i went to studio 1 to clear my mind just for the time being.

Dancing has always been my stress reliever, so it felt good to just let loose. As i move my arms and my legs i feel like all my problems are flowing out of me. I love the feeling.

I slowed down my movements as the song came to an end. I heard loud claps from behind me in the doorway and i turned around with my hands on my hips to see Kingston standing by the entrance.

"What do you want?" I asked sternly.

"I just want to talk" he said, approaching me with his hands up.

"about what?" i asked.

"About Ozzy. He's been acting weird and staring at you a lot more than usual today" Kingston replied. Oh great, just as i was starting to feel normal i get reminded of it all over again.

"What about it?" I asked, shrugging my shoulders.

"Do you know what happened with him?"

I paused for a minute to think about it. Should i tell him what happened? He was Ozzy's best friend, it couldn't hurt that much to tell him could it? And Ozzy would probably tell him eventually. I was surprised he hadn't already. Kingston continued to watch my blank expression with his eyebrow raised until i sighed and beckoned him towards me.

"Fine, come here, and promise you wont tell anyone !" I hissed at him. He nodded and stood right in front of me. "Ozzy-, he kissed me yesterday" i whispered.

"HE KISSED YOU? WHAT?" Kingston yelled for the world to hear.

"Shhhh" i hushed him while gripping his shoulder with one hand and putting my finger to my lips.

"Oh sorry." he said in a more hushed tone. "I mean wow i knew he liked you but i never thought-"

"no-" i tried to cut kingston off

"he would take it that far, wow gosh, well anyways-"

"kingston-"

"thanks for telling me that Richelle, that explains-"

"KINGSTON! i think i liked it though," i said, finally stopping him. I watched his eyes widened and a grin started to form on his face. He took both my shoulders in his hands and shook me a bit.

"You like Ozzy back? oh my DANCE what a plot twist, wait so are you going to date now? wow i never thought i'd see the day that richozzy-"

"No, Kingston. I don't know if i like him yet," I said cutting him off again.

"but, how do you not know?" he asked, confused.

"It's not that simple. It's complicated," I said, slipping out of Kingston's grasp and picking up my dance bag and water bottle. "Remember, don't. Say. A. Word." i said as i walked out of the room.

I made my way to studio A, trying to complete my mission of clearing my head from Ozzy thoughts. I had forgotten all about his and Lily's duet as i walked in. I froze seeing Ozzy dance and contemplated walking back out, but a part of me pulled myself back into the room and onto the bench to wait for them to finish they're run through.

When they had finished they discussed cleaning up a certain section and then turned to face me.

"Hey, hows the duet going?" i asked, standing up from the bench and walking towards them.

"It's going pretty good so far actually" Ozzy replied, looking to Lily who nodded in agreement. I nodded and swayed on my feet in silence, procrastinating on whether i should have this talk with him anymore. After a while of the awkward silence i asked him.

"Ozzy could i talk to you for a second?" He nodded and told Lily he would be back soon before following me into the corridor.