2.

ozzy

It was the day after me and Richelle had gotten locked in the costume cupboard. It was also one day since i kissed her. I don't know what came over me. Normally i wouldn't be brave enough to go that far, but it just felt right at that time. She already didn't like me before and now she would definitely never like me.

We were all in studio A warming up before rehearsals started. I was standing by Kingston and Henry, who were talking, but wasn't really paying attention to them. I was more focused on Richelle stretching in the corner of the room by herself. What was she thinking? Was she thinking about the kiss like i was? Maybe she'd already forgot that it had happened.

"Bro, i said are you good?" I heard Kingston say beside me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded at him before looking back at Richelle.

"I'll be right back," I told them, walking across the studio towards her. She looked up just before i stopped infront of her. Her face was completely blank. "Hey Richelle, i just wanted to-"

"What are you doing here?" I heard Finn ask in disgust from behind me. I turned around to see Lily walk onto the dance floor. A few seconds later Emily had come out of the office to join her.

"Lily will be auditioning for the last spot on a-troupe," Emily announced. Everyone looked at each other confused. Lily? Of all people? "Everyone, move back and give her space," Emily continued. We backed up onto the back wall to watch her.

she started dancing a contemporary piece. it was actually quite good; i couldn't see a single wink. her turns were all on point and her extensions were great.

once she finished no one was clapping. Emily finished writing a few things on her clipboard before going to lily and whispering something. Lily nodded and sped walked out of the studio. had she been cut already? hopefully.

"everyone gather round," emily called out. "alright, so i've decided that this should be a group decision, since it affects you more than me considering your history with her." Everyone still looked heavily disgusted with Emily's decision to let Lily audition.

"Why are we even discussing this? I think we all agree that Lily isn't a good fit for tns" Kenzie argued straight away.

"She isn't, but her dancing is." Summer replied, "I can tell she's really improved and maybe with her we'll have a better shot at nationals" Some people nodded their heads in agreement.

"How do we know for sure she's better now? It was just one dance!" Piper complained, stepping forward. "And think of everything she's done to us and our team in the past. We can't let that happen again!" Suddenly the whole room erupted in chaos and everyone was shouting at each other.

"GUYS! SETTLE DOWN!" Emily shouted over everyone, making us all turn and face her. "I've already thought about these things. I think someone should do a duet with her. Then we can really tell if she has improved."

Everyone started shouting again, this time about how they were definitely not doing a duet with Lily. Honestly, i was still bothered about the kiss. I looked over at Richelle, she was keeping to herself more than usual but was still disagreeing with the lily situation.

"OZZY! you haven't complained once about dancing with Lily, i guess that means your ok with it, no?" Kingston asked from across the room, making everyone stop and look at me.

"I-, i-," i stuttered, being put on the spot. Of course i didn't want to work with Lily. The way she was when we did a duet last year was horrible and didn't really feel like adding Lily to my list of problems.

"Yeah, Ozzy. That's perfect!" Emily agreed, while everyone else started muttering under their breath with relief. I opened my mouth to protest but instead just sighed and watched everyone walk out the room while telling me to 'have fun'.