*SCREAMS LOUDLY INTO THE VOID* JAVIN GOD DAMMIT!!!!

Jimmy grunted as he was shoved against the bright wall of the room, eyes glowing a crimson red as he stared into the glowing green of his partners, admiring the bright green on a black background, bringing a hand up to trace over a scar that went over one of them, stopping to cup Gavin's cheek and pull him in for a kiss, and he gladly returned the favour. He ignored the small sting that came with Jimmy biting his lower lip, small fangs easily piercing the fragile skin. Gavin opened his mouth in return, and the once innocent kiss soon turned to a heated make out session, Jimmy's eyes sliding shut as he pressed closer to Gavin in order to deepen the kiss, and Gavin replied by pushing the smaller against the wall, one hand on the wall and the other wrapped around the small of Jimmy's back. A knee is shoved in between Jimmy's legs, and he happily moves to sit against it, seperating his lips from Gavin's before gasping softly, the feeling of metal in his stomach stopping him. He glances down to see a knife in his stomach, red already pooling around the wound. He hadnt even noticed Gavin taking his hand off the wall and grabbing the knife, plunging it deep within his abdomen. His breath hitched and he whimpered softly as Gavin moved to pet the reddish brown locks, pressing Jimmy's head to his chest.

"I'm sorry," He whispers, and Jimmy laughs weakly in reply,

"Its fine, Ill come back later. Dont die on me, o-okay?" He stutters, viice soft so that the other two cant hear him, looking up and gently pressing his forehead to Gavin's, the red glow of his eyes dimming as he lost more blood, feeling the knife slid out of him, only to be forced right back in, and he choked, a slight laugh escaping his lips,

"B-Base of the n-neck, babe. Th-that... Hurts-" Jimmy shudders as the cold metal leaves his stomach again with a sickening /squelch/. He pulls his boyfriend into a final sloppy kiss and lifts his head from the wall just enough for Gavin to shove the knife into the base of his skull, and Jimmy went slack, slumping against Gavin.

Gavin exhales shakily, gently setting Jimmy on the ground, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder,

"Love you, Casket. See you next round."

And with that, he outs the knife away, lighting a cigarette and exiting the white room, leaving Jimmy Casket on the ground in a growing pool of blood.

a/n

OKAY SO THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE BASED ON SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHEN I WAS PLAYING GMOD WITH FRIENDS

WE PLAYED MURDER AND GAVIN KEPT STABBING ME