"I'm sorry..."

(Prepare y'all for some depression and horrible writing with this fab picture)

I sighed as I held a picture loosely in my hands. It was a picture of me, my older sister, younger brother, and father. We were all happy in the picture. I stared at it dully before grabbing a red sharpie I had and taking the cap off. I set the picture down and began to write. I wrote on the back first, then I flipped it to the front and put a large red X on my face, my brothers face, and my fathers face. I put the sharpie down and leaned against the wall with another sigh. I sat there staring at the grey walls around me that I had been imprisoned in. The gray walls that also held my father, adoptive family, and blood family. I stared dully at the silver metal rectangle in my hand that shone in the light of the fire coming from it. I closed it and opened it, lighting it again. I did that a few times before I glanced at the gasoline tanks beside me and sighed one last time before throwing the lighter on the ground still lit, cause the building to erupt in flames. I ignored the strange feeling of my suit burning and my mask melting, the colors mixing into one strange color. I let out a small laugh as the flames burnt me and everything around me. I watched as the flames tried to burn the picture, but it wouldn't burn. I did not know why the picture wouldn't burn, but I didn't care. It wouldn't matter. I thought about what I had written on the back and how the police or firefighters would react to it. How my sister would react. I sighed for a final time as I heard the screech of the sirens coming to put out the fire, but it would be too late. We would all be gone, burned, melted... We would finally be free because this time... we don't have anymore suits to hide in... 

The firefighters were too late. By the time they got there, everything was gone except the picture and melted parts of our suits. One picked up the note that had somehow been left untouched by the flames. They stared at the puppets melted suit and the charred skeleton inside of it. They all glanced at each other as one read the note she had left aloud to the others.

" 'I'm sorry. I'm sorry for living, sorry for dying, and sorry for living again.. I'm sorry for worrying my sister, for making her depressed. I'm sorry for making my brother die trying to get me back.. I'm sorry for outcasting my dad, for acting like I didn't love him, like I hated his guts and he was the absolute worst parent ever... I'm sorry Mindy, my sister, I'm sorry Mikey, my brother, I'm sorry Ennette, my daughter, I'm sorry Jake, my son, I'm sorry Ennard, my boyfriend, and I'm sorry Afton.. My daddy... I'm sorry.... Sorry for everything..... I'm sorry. - Mary Ann Afton, the missing dead child who burnt down the Pizzeria to free her and her family, and everyone else' "