"Match Game"

ƒαη∂σмρяιη¢єѕѕєνє/-_Reopener_Hero_-

ƒσя тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя, тнєяє ιѕ α тωσ ωαу тιє.

ƒιяѕт σƒƒ ιѕ αℓρнуѕ;

Reasonings;

Both are intelligent.

Both have an interest in a type of science.

Both like anime.

Both are rather shy and timid.

Both struggle to with being social and making friends.

Neither are judgemental towards those different from them due to having an understanding of being different themselves.

Love is a goal they both seem to hold, but are seemingly to shy to approach on their own, causing their love interest to initiate a romantic situation.

While both are intelligent, that doesn't help their socialisation. In fact it seems to stunt it due to their intelligence being harder to grasp, and their interests being different from most others.

ѕє¢ση∂ σƒƒ ιѕ кιηg αѕgσяє нιмѕєℓƒ;

Reasonings;

Both are very kind hearted.

Both can seemingly come off as scary, but they are not evil. In fact, they dislike causing pain, and will only do so if it's seen as being needed, or in defense.

Both have the kindness and patience to help others learn and become better versions of themselves, and to reach their goals.

Both have a strong desire for love and affection, but due to their pasts, find and believe that others will struggle to love them.

Both care deeply for children and their families; they'd make quite loving parents together and would have a rather loving family that while not perfect; as most families aren't, would be primarily stable.

Both find beauty in nature due to the many different types of plants that grow and the life brought from then, and would likely enjoy making a garden together.

Asgore; due to how large he is, would make a great cuddler for Eve despite Eve being taller than the average woman.

~

These are my opinions for Eve in Undertale. ^^ If you'd like to RP either of these ships, or do a multiship, we can. ^^

I hope these are satisfactory. ^^