One: finding it

I'm Julie I live in Brazil I'm 17, 5'10 green eyes brown hair pretty normal I guess.
I'm on my way to the airport. My grandparents died and the social worker is making live with my birth parents that I didn't know they still existed until 2 hours ago.
10 hours later
The airplane landed 20 minutes ago and i'm waiting for my parents I hope they hurry because there are three men standing by the corner looking at me very strangely. Then I see them walking towards me, I stand up and start to panic so I look for a restroom. Hey you wait! I hear someone shout at me just as I reached the bathroom door so I slowly turn around and see three men looking at me. Are you Julie? One of them ask. I'm Jonathan that Giovanni and Eder we're here to pick you up mom and dad had a meeting. Oh I thought you were going to kidnap me the way you were looking at from the corner it was kinda creepy. Yeah sorry about that we were trying to hid from the paps. Yeah so can we get out of here now? Yeah lets go.
Gio do you remember where the car is? No do you Eder? No. Ugg now what are we going to do whined Jonathan. Lets spread out and see if we find it suggested Eder. Julie and Giovanni, and Jonathan and me I need to keep an eye on this one said Eder as they walked of. So did you take the elevator to get to where I was at? We went up 2 floor so that means we go down 2 floors he said as we stepped in the elevator. Hey! Look its right there Gio said as he called Eder. 5 minutes later we are on our way and lay my head on Jonathans shoulder and fall asleep.