Prologue

Hey guys this book is one you might have seen on a different account Georgia_5h, but i decided to redo it and make a new account i hope you guys enjoy 

Lauren michelle jauregui-hansen is a 24 year old kindergarten teacher she and her wife Dinah jane jauregui-hansen are high school sweethearts and have been together since they were 15, they relationship was always supported by everyone except one person Dinahs dad, he couldnt except his oldest daughter sexuality and it really took a lot out of her but she overcame it and she is now a writer, they got married 2 years ago and all they want now is a child to complete their family but that is something that has not come easy to them.

Their fist attempt was one year ago they were being helped by an adoption agency that brought 3 year old Alaina into their life, they were a week away from officially adopting her when out of the blue her bilogical father came back into her life to claim her, it broke both their hearts bu they didnt give up, 3 months after that they met a women who was 8 months pregnant and was putting her baby up for adoption, they got a phone call to tell them that she had gome into labour, thye drove 4 hours to get to they hospital they were in only to be told that she had changed her id and wanted to keep her son.

After those failed attempts thye decided to go a different route and try a sperm donor and it all was going so well until one horrible afternoon all lauren could feel was pain in her stomach and they immedialty went to the hospital to check on their baby but were not told the news they were hoping for, they just couldnt catch a break...........

what happens when they get a chance to start again when they meet