Chapter 1

Hi guys! so this my very first story on wattpad. So hope you'll like it :D

comments? votes? will be highly appreciated :D

Chapter 1

(Laine's POV)

I woke up sighing thinking another day of grief. What seemingly interesting could happen today as my life is always boring. Oh right, I forgot this is the first day of class but then again why would it be interesting?. I would see the same faces again and no one would dare talk to the weird, lonely girl who had no friends and got a book for a company or rather she considers as her only friend. Weird right? 

So to explain how I turned out this way I'll introduces myself first, I'm Elaina Meriville,16 yrs. old, a not so ordinary teenage girl who sees everything negatively as my confidence was being destroyed by those bullies who beat the crap out of me until they're satisfied with what they are doing and sad to say so as my parents, even though they didn't know what they are doing or saying is affecting me. I just hate it when they are comparing me with my sister as to how perfect she is and how I'm not and I too admit that my sister really is perfect with her long black hair that reached down to her waist, long lashes that compliments her big beautiful eyes, a face that everyman would fall for just by looking at her and yeah she's intelligent too, she's like girl Einstein  while I'm the total opposite. I have chocolate brown hair that only reached down to my shoulders, bangs that I used to cover my face, boring hazel brown eyes that only radiates sadness and a brain that could only consume average stuffs but I don't despise my sister in fact she's the only person I considered as my friend . We would always chat, well I guess it's considered chatting when she's the only one talking which makes me a good listener and she helps me with my studies. She is also the one who lifts me up when I almost gave up on life and stopped going to school in those times that I was bullied. I only cooperated to her just to stop her by telling our parents of my situation cause I know they would only  make things worse and just pushed me down. My sister is my hero or rather my heroine. I looked at the clock it's almost 6:30 dang! I'm going to be late and school starts at 7:00.