4) I Cuddle my Crush

Reyna's P.O.V
Did she really just make a joke about having sex!?!??!?! I feel my face heat up. My face is hotter than lava. And my brain is more fried than my scrambled eggs. I get snapped out of my thoughts when I feel her snuggle closer to me. I pull her tighter to make sure she feels safe. I finally make it back to my room. I take her straight to my bed and gently put her down and cover her up. I just carried her a full mile. She better be happy. I then realize 2 things.
1) I need to change her bandages
And
2) I need to shower because I stink worse than a farm full of pigs and chickens. And if you don't know that smell then consider yourself lucky. I hurry to take a shower then change her bandages. I take my shower and change into a pair of PJ's. I go to look in my medical cabinet for some bandages. I quickly retrieve the medical supplies needed to clean and dress her wounds. As I'm cleaning them I realize that she is still in her black skinny jeans, Green Day punk shirt and her leather jacket. I have to change her clothes. How the fuck am I gonna do that without blushing like a mess?!?!?!?!? I realize that there is no way around it. I have to change her. I quickly do so with my face hotter than a fire place. Once I'm done she's in a pair of black silk PJ pants and a over size SPQR purple shirt. I go to finish getting ready for bed as I notice that it's already dark out. I go and brush my teeth, wash my face and lay in bed. As I lay down Thalia moves closer to me. Closer than I have let any one ever get to me. She then lays her head on my chest!!! But.... It felt nice. Like this was supposed to happen. Out of instinct I wrap my arms around her protectivly. Everything feels right. Everything feels calm. All is right for tonight.