7) Ew People

Sorry that I've been gone for a long, long, longgggggg time, but im back,..... kinda. Idk. But this was written in a car there may, and by may, there will be alot of Grammer mistakes. But enjoy

*reyna pov*

I wake up from a loud noise entering the room. I look up and all I see is Frank trying to keep some old Roman vases from breaking. "Morning boss," says loudly. I quickly shush him and point to a sleeping Thalia and whisper, " Be quiet shes trying to sleep." He slightly nods his head before saying a bit more quietly, " we kinda have a situation. One of the new kids is trying to fight some buff guy." I look at him confused on why I would be needed for this. "Why the fuck do you need me, don't you see I'm a bit busy," I ask him annoyed. "Just please come on," Frank pleaded. I really don't wanna leave Thalia, but if Frank came to get me, then it must be serious. "Fine," i said frustrated that I have to leave the bed, and more importantly, leave Thalia. I carefully get out of bed as I hear Thalia grumble in her sleep, and I have to constantly stop to make sure she didn't wake up. Once I get out of bed, I throw on armor and walk out with Frank. As we go down the hall he looks at me with a smile and goes " So you finally got yourself a girlfriend." I immediately stop in my track and border line yell at him that Thalia isn't my girlfriend. He shakes his head and replies with, " Well friends don't look at eachother the way you look at the girl in your bed." At this point I am frustrated, so I start to walk faster. Frank runs to catch up to me, then leads me to where the fight is. When we get out to the courtyard, I see Annabeth, Percy, Leo, Piper, and Nico standing there. I turn to Frank and yell " YOU DRAG ME OUT OF BED FOR PEOPLE!" I was not in the mood, I just wanted to go back to Thalia. "Nice to see you too Reyna," Percy says, "you're usually a people person, whats wrong, " Annabeth pipes in. All of sudden, I feel something, well someone, put their arms around me from behind, and gives me a small kiss on the neck and grumbles, "you left me," it was Thalia. I knew I shouldn't have left the bed. All of a sudden I can hear a chorus of "awwww" coming from them. " I didn't know that you were dating Thalia reyna." I went red. Redder than a lobster on a summer day. I immediately wanted to hide. So that is exactly what I did. I threw Thalia over my shoulder and ran.