1.0

Jimins POV

It was finally 4 o clock and I started to pack my bag up to get going to the concert. As I was trying to do that, I though to myself how I got this ticket. My life has blown up because all at once Jungkook(the Jungkook) texted me and called me Minnie. I'm still freaking out.

I got into my car and started the engine. After a couple of minutes I could see a long line of people with their merch on. I knew I was close because Jungkook is really famous so the lines are humongous.

"Holy shit!" I was started to freak out as I grabbed my bag from the passenger side. I could hear girls giggling and excited in my ear.

Once I got up there I started to stand in line, but I could see that there was a VIP sign. I smiled and ran through everyone to get there. Once I did there was a guy in a black suit with one of those ear pieces in his right ear.

"Are you Park Jimin?" The guy asked looking down at me with a straight face.

Not gonna lie he was intimidating, "yes I am sir." I said with a smile.

"Can I see your ID?" He asked so I pulled it out of my bag and showed it to him. He smiled at my ID photo and then lead me through the crowd of people.

After a while of walking he finally stopped me at the front by the stage.

"Wow..T-This is amazing." I said. I was speechless. Why would I be so lucky to get a VIP spot?

I just kept taking selfies and posing in front of the stage. Many people started piling in and it was starting to get crowded. I could not wait to see Jungkook on stage. I always imagined what t would be like to see him, and finally I get a chance too. My brother Taemin would be so proud if he was still here.

My face dropped thinking of him, he was such a proud brother because I was the only one in the family to graduate out of high school and college. If only he didn't die in a car accident.

Suddenly, I got bumped in back by someone and I went to turn around to check who was it.

"Oh my god sorry!" The guy yelled as he went to pat me on the back. Oh my lord, I must be dreaming or did I just have Jeon Jungkook run into me. Why was he even here? IN THE CROWD?

"Jungkook?" I asked without noticing that I was talking. He turned around and he has the upmost bug eyes I've seen.

"Minnie??" He asked as he came back to find me.

"Oh my god. U-um ah. A w-what are y-you doing down h-here. Aren't you s-suppose to be u-up there?" I asked starting to sweat because my head wasn't stewed on tight enough for me to realize he was standing here.

"I wanted to come find you. Because I wanted to see your beautiful face in person! Then I realized it's a lot harder than I thought." He paused and looked at everyone around him. No one noticed who he was because he had a mask on and a hat to cover him up.

"Yeah your fans are scary." I pointed out.

"One second." I said as I pulled my hand up to my face and pinched myself to see if this was real.

"Nope this isn't a dream." I said as I laughed a little.

"Omg even your laugh is cute." He said as his eyes smiled. There was a tint of pink on my face as I sat there in his full merch. Even holding a sign with his face on it. I felt super embarrassed to be one of those fans right now.

"Jungkook, you need to be back here right now. This show has to start in 5 minutes!!" The lady in his ear piece shouted.

"W-well I g-guess you should go?" I asked and then put my head down.

"Yeah I guess. Manager is calling." He said then grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I'm never washing this hand." I said as I caressed it.

"Honestly cute." Jungkook mumbled.

" yikes did I just say that?" I said as he left. I'm so done with my words when I'm around him, they make me sound like a psycho.

The show started and I was yelling so loud. You could hear me from a mile away. After recording and having to deal with my full storage. I finally had a break when the he had to go and change for the next part of the concert.

I could feel this jabbing pain in my side and I was starting to feel very light headed. Jungkook came out and started talking. He came over by me and was looking out at he fans in the seats way out. My vision started to get hazy and I saw Jungkook look down at me. I saw him make an okay sign and then everything went black.