Love 13

ENGAGEMENT VENUE

Khushi: I want to use the washroom Maanya,. Can you come with me?

Maanya: ok come.

Khushi and Maanya went towards room. Aman saw them going so he started to go behind them. He wanted to talk with Maanya.

Khushi and Maanya entered inside the room, before they close the door, Aman held Maanya's hand and pulled her out of the room.

Arnav wanted to freshen up so he also went towards the room which they are booked in this private hotel. When he's passing he saw Khushi standing near window hiccuping. He was a little shocked seeing her crying. He saw here and there and entered inside the room and locked it inside.

Khushi thought it's Maanya and started to tell, "I think I have to rethink this relationship Maanya".

Arnav was shocked hearing this. Khushi wiped her tears and said, "I dreamed a lot about my wedding Maanya, in first ritual I got disappointment. I don't know how to handle this relationship, my mind and heart is in the race".

Khushi: he's totally opposite to me Maanya, you know I wished that my future hubby should select engagement ring for me. But in reality, he not even saw them. All say I am very strong, but I don't know why Heart is heavy Maanya. Is he avoiding because it's an arranged marriage?

Arnav never thought that his silence will make Khushi cry. He just wanted to tease her, but it's turned into something else. He came to her and gave his Kerchief to her. Khushi is standing facing back to him. She took the kerchief and wiped her tears.

Khushi: why you not saying anything?? I'm the only one here blabbering.

Saying this she turned and shocked seeing Arnav standing just behind her. In shock her leg turned and before she falls back Arnav held her in his arms.

*Soft Rabba Ve playing in the background*

Arnav remembered the holy event, Khushi gulped seeing him here. She was tensed thinking about he heard all her talks.

Arnav: you think I didn't selected the rings?? Future wifey the ring is in your finger is selected by me. Pure platinum with diamond, just the way you like.

Khushi was surprised hearing this, she saw her ring and then to Arnav for confirmation. In tension she almost forgot to see the ring.

Arnav made her stand properly and pinned her slowly to the nearest wall. He slowly moved her hair stands from her face.

Khushi's breath is uneven, Arnav caged her keeping his both hands on the wall.

Arnav: don't you dare to even think of leaving me. You're in my life because it's my wish. This dress is selected by me.

His eyes travelling from eyes to lips. Arnav was standing very close to Khushi. Just one inch difference between their lips. Khushi's lips are slightly open and eyes are closed.

Arnav's thumb started to trace lip line. Khushi opened her eyes and saw him. She thought if she talk then her lips will meet Arnav's lips. Because they are standing so close to each other.

Arnav's hands now tracing Khushi's waist line and huskily whispered on her lips "You have any complaints now???". Khushi's mind is totally confused….. she just nodded her head.

Arnav smiled seeing her face and said, "Good". Her red lipstick is tempting for him. Without a delay he sealed her lips with his. Khushi's eyes popped up feeling his lips on her.

Khushi remembered the Holy kiss, the sensation is same. Soon she closed her eyes and feeling this moment.

After few minutes someone tapped on Khushi's shoulder and she opened her eyes and saw confused Maanya in front of her.