pw'etty? - taekook

pw'etty - taekook
dom!jungkook
little!taehyung
crossdressing!taehyung
fluff!

    Taehyung giggled softly to himself as he bounced over to his closet, his blue hair flopping around the entire time

    Taehyung giggled softly to himself as he bounced over to his closet, his blue hair flopping around the entire time. He carefully looked through until he found a pretty pink skirt, along with a white, knitted sweater to wear with it.

    With an excited squeal, he hurried over to his bed and took off his big clothes and replaced them with the skirt and sweater, pulling on a pair of white thigh highs to match. Taehyung then skipped over to the mirror and examined himself, grinning in triumph.

    Daddy's gonna love this!

    Taehyung then hurried over to his bed, jumping onto it excitedly as he waited for four o'clock to come.

    Right on time, the front door opened, and Taehyung only took this to mean one thing:

    "Daddy!!" Taehyung exclaimed, sitting on his feet and facing the door as he waited for Jungkook to come into the room.

    "Where's my little bear..?" Jungkook hummed as he entered the room and looked around, pretending not to see Taehyung.

    The little giggled excitedly and bounced on the bed a bit. "Daddy, daddy! T-Tae's w'ight here!"

    Jungkook looked up and smiled happily, walking over to Taehyung and examining his outfit. "Why are you all dressed up, princess?" he asked, taking a seat next to his baby.

    Taehyung shrugged, his boxy grin still prominent on his pretty face. "T-Tae wanted to suwpw'ise Daddy!" he explained, flinging himself onto the younger.

    Jungkook merely chuckled, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist and smelling his soft scent. "Well, Tae looks so so pretty! You know that?"

    Taehyung wrapped his arms and legs around Jungkook, blinking up at him. "T-Tae does??" he asked, his eyes sparkling.

    Jungkook nodded, smiling widely. "Yes, baby! You're my prettiest boy, aren't you?"

    "D-Daddy's p-pw'etty boy!"

-

this is my first
attempt, i swear
it gets better from
here on out <3

xo, lace !