kitten - sope (M)

kitten - sope
sub!yoongi
dom!hoseok
fluffy smut

*note*
though yg is a little
in the beginning, he does
slip into a less innocent
sub space during the smut.
also, this is my first attempt
at writing smut
in a fanfic format, so
bear with me babies 💕
plus, i'll put a warning
just before the smut starts
so you can skip over
it if you still wanna read the fluff!

"Yoonie, where are you my little kitten?"

Yoongi covered his mouth to contain the giggle that he was about to let out, all curled up in the closet to hide from Hoseok. They were playing hide and seek, a game which Yoongi particularly enjoyed due to the overwhelming joy he got from seeing the smile on Hoseok's face every time he was found.

"Baby, daddy misses you!" Hoseok called out, his voice nearer than before, which caused Yoongi to silently sink down even more in the closet.

Yoongi could hear the huff of frustration that came from the younger male, causing a gummy grin to paint his own face. He let out a tiny cough, purposefully wanting Hoseok to find him.

And sure enough, footsteps toward the closet were heard heading towards the closet, the door soon swinging open to reveal a happy Hoseok. "Found you, baby!"

Yoongi giggled, reaching his arms up so Hoseok could pick him up. "Good job, Daddy!"

Hoseok chuckled and lifted his baby out of the closet, holding him at his hip. "Wanna play another round, kitty?" he asked with a signature heart-shaped smile that softened Yoongi to the core.

The boy nodded, eyes big and sparkly. "Yes, p'ease. Can we have prizes?"

Hoseok bit his lip in thought. "Okay... if you win, we can... bake cookies all afternoon! How does that sound, baby?"

Yoongi smiled big, his hands gently fisting at Hoseok's hoodie. "Okay! But—what happen if daddy wins?"

Hoseok cracked a small smirk. "Why, we get to have playtime, baby."

~

"Daddy, can't find you..." Yoongi huffed, though his voice was only a mumble, not intended for Hoseok to hear. He'd been looking everywhere for the past five minutes, and no sign of Hoseok.

Yoonie began to get a bit frustrated, a big pout prominent on his lips as he shuffled around the house, trying to find Hoseok.

"Daddy... I-I give up..." Yoongi whined softly, his cheeks all puffy from how frustrated he was.

Hoseok heard the mellow, desperate voice and peeked our from under Yoongi's bed where he'd been hiding. "Don't cry baby... I'm here," he said gently, getting up and walking over to Yoongi. The boy reached his arms up again, mumbling a small 'uppies' as Hoseok picked him up and tried to soothe him. A crying Yoonie was not a good Yoonie.

Yoongi sniffled, resting his forehead on Hoseok's shoulder. "D-Daddy won..." he mumbled quietly, playing with the fabric of Hoseok's hoodie.

Hoseok nodded, gently rubbing Yoongi's back. "We don't have to have playtime if you don't want to," he said with a gentle sigh. He was never one to push Yoongi into something that he didn't want to do. Especially when in such a vulnerable state.

Yoongi pouted softly, looking up at Hoseok. "No no, daddy. I wanna have playtime," he said with a huff.

Hoseok chuckled at that, starting to carry Yoongi into the bedroom. "Alright love. I'll let you slip out first, okay?"

(smut is starting!)

Yoongi nodded as Hoseok set him down on the bed, the larger male gently running a thumb over Yoongi's pouty lips. This was an action that usually caused Yoongi to slip into his submissive state, but Hoseok always had to be sure and ask after. "You good now baby?"

Yoongi nodded, biting his lip. "Yeah, I've slipped out now," he added quietly, looking up at Hoseok with lidded eyes.

Hoseok smiled at that, pressing a kiss to Yoongi's forehead. "Do you wanna take your clothes off or can I do it?" he asked gently.

"Y-You can do it," Yoongi mumbled, propping himself up on his elbows as he watched Hoseok start to slowly pull the boy's pants off. He purposefully left Yoongi's underwear on so he could reach out and start gently palming him, his movements so slow and teasing that it was nearly agonizing for Yoongi.

The boy let out the softest whines and moans, his eyes closing gently as he lost himself in the feeling of pleasure, focusing on Hoseok's movements.

But they soon stopped as he started to pull Yoongi's underwear off, setting them aside before reaching over and grabbing a bottle of lube, along with Yoongi's favourite toy to use, which was a pretty glass dildo. Hoseok then pulled his own shirt off before resuming his original position between Yoongi's legs, knowing how the boy would practically drool over Hoseok's bare torso.

Hoseok looked down at Yoongi, running his hands all over the boy's pale thighs as he let out a deep breath. "Do you want Daddy to make you feel so so good, baby boy?" he asked gently, to which Yoongi nodded, his eyes lazy. Such a pillow princess, and Hoseok loved it.

After applying a bit of lube to his fingers, Hoseok then pressed the pad of his forefinger to Yoongi's hole, teasing him until he whined—he then gave in and slowly pushed it in, listening to how Yoongi let out the prettiest moan.

After slipping his finger in all the way, he added another one before he slowly started to thrust his fingers in and out, occasionally curling them against the boy's prostate every now and then.

After a while, Hoseok pulled his fingers out before carefully replacing them with the toy, slowly pushing it into Yoongi. The small boy let out a moan, clutching a small pillow in his hands as Hoseok started to move the toy around, letting Yoongi feel every inch of it.

It wasn't long before Yoongi was whining more, his back arching a bit as he felt his release draw near. "D-Daddy..." he moaned softly. 

Hoseok noticed and started to thrust the toy in and out, being a bit less gentle than before. "You wanna cum baby?" he asked, making Yoongi nod quickly. "Then do so. I'm not stopping you."

And, after a few more thrusts, is exactly what Yoongi did, releasing all over his stomach with a soft whimper. Hoseok smiled softly, easing Yoongi through his orgasm before gently pulling the toy out and flopping down beside him. "You did so good, baby..." the larger male cooed, pulling Yoongi onto his chest.

Yoongi let out a soft hum, already falling asleep on top of Hoseok. Hoseok couldn't help but smile, noting how sweet and peaceful he was in his sleep. He then turned the tv onto a low volume, being sure not to wake his baby due to how cranky he would get.

💓
tysm for reading, my loves!
be sure to comment,
vote, and leave
requests in my request
chapter for this book!
i would really
appreciate some
ideas and inspiration!
stay inside and keep safe, babies!

- lace