🐥 Losing You 🐬

Jisung got accustomed on Chenle's presence on his house

Jisung got accustomed on Chenle's presence on his house. Waking up, he was used to seeing the smaller snoring softly beside him on his king-sized bed. He laughs softly, seeing how cute Chenle is when he is sleeping. Deep inside, he wants to boop his nose and squish his chubby cheeks.

He was used to hear Chenle's soft greeting when he wakes up first, a greeting accompanied by his sweet smile. And that day was today. He woke up feeling jolly and hyper at the same time. He looks at the other side of the bed and sees Chenle sleeping peacefully. He just stared at his cute face while sleeping.

"You're staring again, Sungie.." he was quiet startled when Chenle spoke up even though his eyes are still closed. He just smiled softly at the sleeping boy before speaking. "Good morning, Lele.." his deep, yet sweet voice sent shivers on the smaller's spine.

It's been a month since Chenle stayed on Jisung's house, during those days of talking and sharing stories to each other, both of them had gotten a nickname for each other. That's how close they are now.

Their daily morning routine would be after waking up, Jisung would prepare some breakfast while Chenle sits on the counter, watching the taller cook some eggs while he talks about random things, making Jisung smiled.

He would also sit at the counter while Jisung washes the dishes, sharing some funny jokes together.

During his classes at the university, Chenle would also accompany him, joining him on his lectures, making funny jokes to distract the taller. It would be effective, since Jisung couldn't hide his laughter, resulting to a sudden recitation by the professor since he would always be caught.

Chenle's presence also changed his behavior. He started to join his hyung's group talks and share some stories, making his hyungs look at him like it was a miracle. "Why are you so talkative? Who are you and what did you do to our Jisung?" Haechan raised his eyebrows.

Jisung just laughs while secretly looking at Chenle, who was sitting beside him.

During his off days from the university, Jisung would just spend the whole day at the practice room at his house, composing some moves for a new song. He also noticed that everytime he took off his shirt, Chenle would blush and looks away from him.

He smirked and decided to tease the smaller.

It was another weekend and Jisung is dancing at his practice room, Chenle watches him, sitting at the floor, his back leaning at the mirror. The taller made sure that Chenle was looking before taking off his shirt, revealing his well-toned body, results of dancing all over the years.

Chenle's eyes widened, blush starts to creep on his face, before looking away. "Why are you blushing, Lele?" the taller teased. "I-Im not!" he stuttered, still can't look. Jisung decided to walk closer, making Chenle panicked.

He decided to hide through the wall, not showing himself. "Why are you hiding, Lele.." Jisung teased. And that's how they tease each other, when opportunity is given. "You're a meanie, Sungie!" the smaller yelled, still hiding on the walls, while Jisung laughs it off, leaving the practice room.